We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hey all,

So with the recent update, my character is back to being a dude... and, as a lady gamer, I liked it better the other way.

How do I change it?

I heard it was something about setting a global.developer or something setting...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

From a little searching:

KittyMeowMeow likes this.
  3. You're a hero Wulf! I knew I saw that somewhere. Thanks. :)

(any ideas on my other thread in development for saving/restoring inventory and blueprint items? Since I have you here at least? xD)

4. I dropped my pickle.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    djgetti likes this.
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not really what he was talking about. He has a thread where he's trying to fix a plugin. ;)

6. Ugh...Quicken is a girl and getting hit on by players - not good for an admin :)
    So if I use the ‘global.developer true’ then change dev.gender from 1 to -1 that should make me a guy again right?

other questions related to Gender:

1. if I turn on global.developer true will that affect anything else in game?
    2. if I turn global.developer to false or log back in will that change me back to the other sex?
    3. can I apply or offer this to other characters without making them admin? in other words is there a MOD to be made here :)

7. Don't forget this thread was from August last year.

As of the latest patch, as far as I am aware, you are unable to change gender and/or offer a change of gender to players as it is tied to the Steam ID. The devblog for that change is here.

Someone has requested a plugin on the Oxide forum for a gender change mod here, so maybe keep an eye on that request.

8. The "global.developer true" command wont work! Any ideas?

9. Reading the post before yours would be a good idea :)

10. Are they working on a plugin to fix this?

11. thats not work!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477081875][/DOUBLEPOST]oh no this no sorry bad message :D

12. Hello please Wulf help me! How i change gender for me (owner) to male? i am in rust generated to female! Please help me! Thanks! Please write for me the commands for me to change in my server to male.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know of any way.

14. Wulf 'global.developer true' and 'dev.gender' and number 2 or? Please help.