1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing changed, you would only get that from being outdated.

2. I Have the latest version of oxide.... Belive me
    V2081

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are getting the error on Windows, then one of the files is either not updated and doesn't match the other, else there is software interfering. Both are unrelated to the update though as nothing changed with the compiler or C# plugin support.

If on Linux, the issue should already be fixed as mentioned in previous posts.

4. I'm on linux, and I'm using LGSM...
    Could you come on teamspeak ?

Edit: Ant what is the commands for see all of permissions ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2016
  5. Hi, this is an issue again since todays update:
    18:21 [Error] CraftingController plugin failed to compile!
    18:21 [Error] Compiler disconnected.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing has changed with the compiler, if you see that it's either a missing DLL or the compiler is outdated.

7. I have to reboot the server for the update to load. You´ve said last time that nothing has changed and it was the Oxide build process that had a flaw. On Linux there are no DLLs (except the ones you provide and they are pulled fresh from github) - the compiler is fresh because I rebuild the docker image every time Oxide changes (that does an apt-get update & install for the compiler). You can have the image if you want to see for yourself.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The compiler hasn't changed in 20 days, you can see it for yourself. The same, exact files found here are included in every build, every update. Oxide/Extensions/Oxide.Ext.CSharp/Dependencies at develop · OxideMod/Oxide · GitHub

The previous case is not always the same, but in this case it is not related.

9. I´m not here to bug or annoy you, I´m sorry if that´s what my writings sound like, I´m not a native speaker. I truly appreciate your work and am glad that you do what you do.