1. i do not need the gui but i would like it automated would you like to share it?

2. Lemme finalise my current implementations then I'll contact you

3. I would like this as well i'm willing to pay

4. Please pm me with your prices - willing to banter on pricing

5. Please provide the price you're willing to sell at hirsty, i'm looking for something like this

6. Yea give us a price

7. Well some have paid upwards of $100 for it.... Hence the pms that's with full integration
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455298244][/DOUBLEPOST]Can accept split payments before and after

8. Full integration? Can you explain plz?

9. I make it work with your site no matter the layout
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455298744][/DOUBLEPOST]Or cms

10. Oh sweet I'll get back to you when I get my site finished

11. Looking very robust.....where is it?

12. And how it will work with the new XP System?

13. I haven't done my research on the xp system yet. I will have to get back to you on that.

14. I would like to get this type of system in place for my servers. Maybe @Dyceman would like to take this up for me? Thank you !
    Also would like a design for a website for my servers if anyone is interested.

15. Hello there!

I'm in need a donation plugin that's been built already and someone wants to share it or a custom one! either way, I'm willing to pay if it works.

Seen some out there that get built in with the steam id and automatically assigns to the appropriate groups. Seems nice. Seen also a plugin that when you donate you get emailed a code that you go in game and /activate CODE and you can use it a X amount of times per wipe.

If you can come up with something creative, I'd be willing to pay. Just tell me what it's going to cost.

16. The ingame part already exists see Promocodes. You would just need a web script which sells a random code.

17. You want to set that up? :)

18. someone has a module Automatic donations to rust compatible with WHMCS ??? someone willing to do?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467155260][/DOUBLEPOST]

you can do it in the form module for WHMCS?