1. Hello,

Id like a script or w/e to make it possible that when people for ex buy stuff from our shop on our website they get the items imidiatley to their inventory. It has to be working through paypal api and also able to give certain permissions.

I'm using iclanwebsites and hosting a server from fragnet. I hope this is possible and im willing to pay for the script and for help to set it up.
    You can add me on steam Steam Community :: ahg *one-gaming.com
    Please make sure to type a comment of why you are adding me.

Regards,
    ahg

2. as long as you can code php on y our website it is doable.......cURL will be neeeded

3. We can add custom CSS and custom javascripts and also add a mysql database but i think that is pretty much it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451700210][/DOUBLEPOST]

4. It is a dev VM machine.

5. i know, relax just messing ;)

6. How can I buy it? I would like to have on my server

7. the player automatically receives after paying? or delivery of the items is "manual"

8. Automatically, within 2 seconds after the purchase

9. you sell this system?
    I wanted to use in my Brazilian server

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please use the 'Upload a File' system on the site for any image attachments.

11. In general, a direct link to a site copy shop throw can not, in the domain russkmo not show you. If you are interested in Skype add SpellMostPower Skins full screenshot.

12. Looking for someone to custom code a donation system that works with Paypal, website to ingame transactions that works automatically, whether it go through Steam Overlay through PayPal or use my Rust websites domain.
    Paying: Send me an offer

13. At this rate I'll need to create an account management suite lol

14. Do you have one?

15. Nah I've an automated donation script that's been implemented several times

16. what do you mean with that?
    do you have one or you do not have one?

17. I mean I've got the system to automate donations and give the stuff in game just no admin side gui