AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,942 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. (01:21:46) | Failed to load plugin 'Autobroadcast' (no source found) that is the error i got when i reloaded autobroadcast

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"AutoBroadcast" > case sensitive

3. (01:21:46) | Failed to load plugin 'Autobroadcast' (no source found) that is the error i got when i reloaded the plugin.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

reload AutoBroadcast > CAPITAL B

5. ok got it to reload. now it's not broadcasting my messages. i put it in oxide/lang/en is it before the messages or after? sorry to be a pain. and i went and found the hexcode for green btw and used that in place of the fffff

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd need to see the changes you made.

7. [#36FF33]Text[/#], tried it without the coma also btw

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I need to see the whole oxide/lang file. ;)

9. Code:
    {
      [#36FF33]Text[/#],
      "Message1": "Your friend is your enemy!",
      "Message2": "If you would like to donate you can with paypal PayPal.me/SMcMahon241",
      "Message3": "we have a 7 days to die server available!",
      "Message4": "If you have a question ask an Admin,We are here to help you!",
      "Message5": "If you enjoy the Server please tell your friends!",
      "Message6": "We also have two Ark servers ask jlandy71 and Mac about them!",
      "Message7": "Ark server Paradise Lost is set on Center Map,Ark server Terra-Nova is set on Ragnorok map!",
      "Message8": "We also have a Conan Exiles server Available!",
      "Message9": "Shopping town is available for all your shopping neeeds in the Grid W23 and is pve only!",
      "Message10": "We have a 3 stage skyjump into the deep blue at grid S36!",
      "Message11": "If skyjump is viewed by an admin you get a reward so tell an admin before you jump!",
      "Message12": "we have a destruction derby/racetrack at grid Z30",
      "Message13": "We also have a discord you can join with this invite ",
      "Message14": "Server Owners are Jlandy71,Mac Admins are Dred4ul,Radioactiveman",
    }

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Code:
    {
      "Message1": "[#36FF33]Your friend is your enemy![/#]",
      "Message2": "If you would like to donate you can with paypal PayPal.me/SMcMahon241",
      "Message3": "we have a 7 days to die server available!",
      "Message4": "If you have a question ask an Admin,We are here to help you!",
      "Message5": "If you enjoy the Server please tell your friends!",
      "Message6": "We also have two Ark servers ask jlandy71 and Mac about them!",
      "Message7": "Ark server Paradise Lost is set on Center Map,Ark server Terra-Nova is set on Ragnorok map!",
      "Message8": "We also have a Conan Exiles server Available!",
      "Message9": "Shopping town is available for all your shopping neeeds in the Grid W23 and is pve only!",
      "Message10": "We have a 3 stage skyjump into the deep blue at grid S36!",
      "Message11": "If skyjump is viewed by an admin you get a reward so tell an admin before you jump!",
      "Message12": "we have a destruction derby/racetrack at grid Z30",
      "Message13": "We also have a discord you can join with this invite https://discord.gg/588BMwk",
      "Message14": "Server Owners are Jlandy71,Mac Admins are Dred4ul,Radioactiveman"
    }

11. [#36FF33]Your friend is your enemy![/#] this is how the first message broadcasted. no color change either

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin?

13. yep. the right one also with a capital B lol

14. Hey Wulf, this plugin seems to work fine, and then randomly it just stops posting messages in the server, and I have to reload the plugin, do you know what might cause this?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

16. Code:
    14:38 [Error] Failed to run a 120.00 timer in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.8' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.)
    14:38 [Stacktrace]   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, Int32 index, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoBroadcast.<Broadcast>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Is that the error you think? I get this error every time I reload the plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  17. i have installed autobroadcast into my server but it is not saving my autobroadcast to the server and willnot load up !Is this plugin still working at the moment or is there issue with it ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511910268][/DOUBLEPOST]here is the autobroadcast i wanna upload to my server

Attached Files:

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, the plugin is working fine. Without seeing you changes though, I can't really tell you where your issue is.

Not sure, but I can't reproduce that right now.

19. do i need to run AutoBroadcast in console mode

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is "console mode"?