Analytics

Moved

Total Downloads: 614 - First Release: Oct 24, 2014 - Last Update: Sep 13, 2017

4.8/5, 10 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. can't seem to find a way to include html info from analytics on my website. Would be great to display a worldmap with players.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to find or build something from the API that Google Analytics provides.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. When setting up a Google Analytics account, what do you put for website URL?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Anything you want really.

7. Ah, so it doesn't matter for the purposes of this plugin?

8. I got this to half work for like 5 minuets, It showed one player logged in when there was much more. I figured it was probably because my server needed to be restarted or Oxide needed to be updated. Done and done. Now I get zero under the Realtime Overview in Google's Analytics no matter what I do. Anything I could have done wrong or is this a known issue with this plugin and the current Oxide version? Thank you for any replies this would be an extremely useful plugin for me.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look and see.

10. Sorry to drag this back up but was there anything discovered from you looking Wulf? Having the same issue as Adamvc

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right now the plugin only logs connects and disconnects, so you likely wouldn't see them all in real-time if the joins were far apart. The overall history should be accurate though. I'm going to look into adding regular updates to see if the player is still online or not though probably.

12. Code:
    (12:53:42) | [Oxide] 12:53 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'Analytics v0.2.2'
    File: Analytics.lua Line: 43 invalid arguments to method call:
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I have been dating this message

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Analytics with a new update entry:

14. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, WULF!

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. Sorry not work for me : (

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, can't help without details. :p

19. How long does it take for content to show up after installing?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It shows connections and disconnections only right now, so when a user connects it will show under the "Real-Time" section of Google Analytics.