Solved Airdrop loot customization

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by dark3ra, May 6, 2015.

1. the one for just airdrop settings one was good cause u could say how mch comes in each crate etc and fully customize it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436303252][/DOUBLEPOST]the lootconfig looks like its not maintained anymore either hasnt been updated in over a month

2. Doesn't mean it doesn't work, it's a fairly simple mod that simply dumps stats dynamically and re-injects them. It still works perfectly as far as I know.

3. would be good to have airdrop one again though where u can specifiy how many items inside each airdrop crate etc and set airdrops every 30minutes or watever and choose how long the crates stay for

4. If someone sends me the link for the old airdrop settings, i can fix it up. I would write it myself but i feel lazy as fuck atm xD

5. this was the last one that was released

Attached Files:

6. Mind explaining what exactly isn't working? i can see the config file is HUGE and has some unecessary stuff on it, yet theres no reason why it wouldn't work. Perhaps it is just the code that changed? Either way I'll convert it to C#, will be done some time this week.

7. well i tried like setting some items to 0% chance so they wont show up in the drops but like they were still appearing i tried adding some of the newer items as well like land mines etc but did not seem to work

8. I've nearly finished the plugin, just got some debugging left

9. nice one baton thanks heaps dude

10. Awesome! Please upload it as a plugin here on Oxide so we that can't use ftp to load the plugins by ourselfs. :)

11. Well i kinda just completed a "test" plugin for this. Will test it in 5 mins.

12. Oh God, another Clanforge refugee?

13. Well I'm glad to say im done with this plugin, ill request oxide to post it tomorrow after i test it a few more times, ATM there is only 6 items in the default config so get ready to write alot xD

14. nice one dude can u set like how often airdrops come in etc like on the old airdrop settings one

15. Yepp.

*Back to topic
    Nice, awesome work. Gonna try it out as soon as it are done! :)

16. Well i only did the loot part, since there is alot of airdrop plugins, but if thats a 'must' i can add that aswell.

(its me gabriel) Posted the plugin :p
    http://oxidemod.org/plugins/supplydropcontroller.1209/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  17. says i dont have permission

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It hasn't been approved yet.

19. kk no worries

20. Awesome! Gonna try this out as soon as i get home! :D

But you basicly add the items you want to drop in the config file? :)