Solved Airdrop loot customization

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by dark3ra, May 6, 2015.

1. i dunno if there is one but i would like to no if there is one thats working that i can edit the loots.. on the Drops..?

2. I believe Airdrop Settings plugin will do this.

3. Airdrop Settings is abandoned.

4. so could enyone make one? maybe

5. + 1 for this.

6. gues i shall wait for some one to make one =p

7. Airdrop Settings works for me. You just need to manually add the new objects in the plugin.

8. Anyway its abandoned(developer stopped updating and fix it). Custom loot does not work properly, the airdrop.run command does not have auth level for use, so any player can use it.

9. okokok :x
    On my server , I disable the controls . So I have not notice what worries sorry.

Code:
    function PLUGIN:Init()
        --[[command.AddChatCommand("airdrop_min", self.Plugin, "CmdMinimumPlayers")
        command.AddChatCommand("airdrop_freq", self.Plugin, "CmdDropFrequency")
        command.AddChatCommand("airdrop_stay", self.Plugin, "CmdSupplyStayTime")
        command.AddChatCommand("airdrop_reset", self.Plugin, "CmdLootReset")
        command.AddConsoleCommand("airdrop.run", self.Plugin, "CmdAirdropRun")
        command.AddConsoleCommand("airdrop.min", self.Plugin, "CmdMinimumPlayersConsole")
        command.AddConsoleCommand("airdrop.freq", self.Plugin, "CmdDropFrequencyConsole")
        command.AddConsoleCommand("airdrop.stay", self.Plugin, "CmdSupplyStayTimeConsole")
        command.AddConsoleCommand("airdrop.reset", self.Plugin, "CmdLootResetConsole")]]

10. Feel free to post your updated plugin here ;p

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's provided in the Airdrop Settings thread on a few of my latest posts.

12. thanks Wulf

13. hey guys, do you know of anyone working on a plugin to control what loot comes in airdrops, or what quantities they can come in. A lot of people on my server have been asking me about this due to the high number of items (quarries) that sometimes come in an airdrop, especially when updates come out. Im not even sure if its a possibility, but thought you might be the ones to ask. if it is possible, and no one is doing it, is it possible someone might be interested in making this??

14. I've been considering rewriting it in C# and making it work, but honestly it's a pretty big project, and I'm kind of hoping a more experienced developer will take it over.

15. so I do I get said plugin?

16. hello everyone,

Wanna request a plugin that works like airdrop settings. Would like to see that you can customize loot in airdrop, how often the airdrop will launch.

I now that some of you have Edit the Airdrop Settings addon that already exsist, but for people like me that have our server thru multiplay that dont allow us to use FTP to update our servers we need to send multiplay a ticket with the addon we would like to use and then they controll that its legit. And legit for them are not a reply in the comments of a addon, it has to be a verified addon thru Oxide's website.

So please, if someone can update or remake the Airdrop settings addon for us who cant update our server freely.

Regards,
    Henkel

17. I will take a look at it but for now i must make some other requested plugins

18. I've never made oxide mods before, but I will try to rewrite the Airdrop Settings in C#.

19. this would be awsome if someone could do a new airdrop settings since the old one is not maintained anymore