Admin Inventory Cleaner

This is simple plugin that will do what is says it does, clean your inventory :)

Total Downloads: 4,917 - First Release: Apr 20, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 17, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. TheDoc updated Admin Inventory Cleaner with a new update entry:

2. I cant figure out how to give myself (admin) permission to use this

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use Oxide's grant command in your server console or F1 console as admin.
    Code:
    grant group admin canuseinvclean

4. still is not letting me

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can you provide any details on what you used exactly and what the response was?

6. command for grant group?

7. In server console type:
    Code:
    grant group <group> cancleaninv
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454470651][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a way this can be config'd to clean only the "wear", "belt", or "main" containers as well? Like, I'd like to keep my clothes and essentials on my belt, just get rid of all the other crap I build up as an admin.

8. Hello

Does this plugin still works? I get unknown command.
    Is there a permission to add?

9. Try this Inventory Cleaner for Rust | Oxide if it doesnt work.

10. that works thank you :)

11. ok so i type in grant group admin cancleaninv

oxide.grant group admin CanUseInvClean

grant group admin canusecleaninv

and a few other ways and all i get is a server message sayin that each one dosnt exist
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462452257][/DOUBLEPOST]just tried the command and it worked even though the server didnt recognise any of the grants lol

12. hey, awesome plugin, one question, is it possible to not delete clothes? im growing bored of always being naked!

13. Why not just remove the plugin

14. i dont even know how to respond to that... as i said i love the plugin, but im asking if it can skip removing the clothes.

15. Maybe the coder will make a config to go with the plugin and give that option

16. with oxide.grant group admin CanUseInvClean
    it works perfectly.

Thanks man

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2017
  17. Not sure if this has been updated in a while, didnt check.

But i changed a few lines to make it work with the newest update atleast.

Code:
    grant.group admin inventorycleaner.allowed

18. confirmed working, just need to grant user "name" CanUseInvCleaner

19. TheDoc updated Admin Inventory Cleaner with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2017
  20. Hello there! Awsome plugin taht helped me a lot of times, but I do have a problem with it...

So here is what happening some times after using /cleaninv main or /claeninv both or /cleaninv belt:
    I can't move items in the inventory. Right after executing command all items still in the inventory and I can't put anything in there, or move that items.
    The only way to fix it - get something by give command. But after it...
    1. The items can't be moved from one inventory slots to another - they just switching between main and belt
    2. It's impossible to split stack - the whole stack only moving from main to belt and back

I bet i has something with .Kill().... I'll let you know if I'll be able to figure out a way to avoid it
    Also - reconnecting to the server doesn't solve this issue.... It's not a big deal since I'm not playing on my server, but still....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486050994][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm gonna check if this would help and let you know:

Code:
                            case "belt":
                                //player.inventory.containerBelt.Kill();
                                foreach(var item in player.inventory.containerBelt.itemList)
                                {
                                    item.Remove();
                                }
                                SendChatMessage(player, "<color=lime>Inventory Cleaner</color>: Your Belt is now clean!");
                                break;
                            case "main":
                                //player.inventory.containerMain.Kill();
                                foreach (var item in player.inventory.containerMain.itemList)
                                {
                                    item.Remove();
                                }
                                SendChatMessage(player, "<color=lime>Inventory Cleaner</color>: Your Main Inventory is now clean!");
                                break;
                            case "both":
                                //player.inventory.containerBelt.Kill();
                                //player.inventory.containerMain.Kill();
                                foreach (var item in player.inventory.containerBelt.itemList)
                                {
                                    item.Remove();
                                }
                                foreach (var item in player.inventory.containerMain.itemList)
                                {
                                    item.Remove();
                                }
                                SendChatMessage(player, "<color=lime>Inventory Cleaner</color>: Your Belt and Main Inventory is now clean!");
                                break;

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2017