--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 195' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,505 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Latest. Just updated for a second ago

2. People of my server usually have this error... :/

3. I have this error

(12:32:26) | [LustyMap] adding custom

(12:32:26) | [LustyMap] image not null

Whats wrong?

4. k1lly0u,
    is there any progress on the memory leak problem?
    Maybe I can help with information or testing?
    The client memory usage increases faster if
    - more player icons are shown
    - the refresh rate is higher
    The client memory decreases to a certain extend after calling "free" in the console.
    Maybe it is more a garbage collection problem?
    Just let me know if I can help.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  5. RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng, even when i removed the lastest update, and installed

6. Also getting the Image not null after I updated this morning.

**EDIT** Reverted back to my old version.. has to be something with the new vendor icons, I think..

7. You shouldn't be having any issues with that. The only issue is the HUGE memory leak. Add the new icon into icons. Make sure it's called vending.png. Then delete your old .config or add the new line to the config.

8. to solve for now this error i have deleted my custom markers, this is the problem. when i add a custom marker error is back. please fix it ;)

9. Hi there is in me I see the map but most players have a black screen

10. /map admin is not working for me although it's saying it is... and my own icon is disappearing for some time, then it's coming back

Anyone else with that issue?

I see the names when i do "m" but no player circles

11. [LustyMap] image not null
    [LustyMap] adding custom
    [LustyMap] image not null
    [LustyMap] adding custom
    [LustyMap] image not null

12. yeh same here map is black some times, or if you press the m key about 5 seconds later i get rpc error and kicked from the server. Also admin spawn is notr working aka hides stuff when you spawn in things i no its lua code but where would the dll and stuff be for it

13. For admin spawn look at the plugin removeaaa

14. Ok let me take a look

15. black screen, just get them to disconnect/reconnect

16. The only error im getting is...

(23:26:47) | [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. Wait for 5 minutes and reload the plugin.
    If this problem persists after multiple attempts then unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file or run the 'resetmap' command

Ive done both options and still no map, anyone have an idea about this message? I have also updated storage cleaner

17. Same here , update cleaner and I get in the server just fine but if I try to zoom out the mini map I get the rpc error or if I hit the m key it goes black for about 6 seconds and bam rpc error, don't no why Lusty has been giving everyone issues

18. resetmap then
    oxide.reload LustyMap

relog

19. Same problem.

The problem only happend when you make custom markers.

20. Guys, I have an idea about all of this black map. Can this be because of StorageCleaner? I've posted fix for a while ago, so right now I did remove my fix and storage cleaner. Everything seems to work fine....