--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 192' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,506 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. unloaded till updated. Too many people with a black map .

2. .. i dont have black map until i switch to custome map witth a jpg, png is aprox 4Mo for only 1 in jpg. I make a fresh install (delete all config and the lusty folder) now i can do some oxide.reload or resetmap it's ok all time.

3. Yeah I don't use custom. Just the bean can link.

4. i ve alwais some bug with beancan. that s why i use custom ^^

5. Seems either way it's glitch as heck. I have noticed performance increase and server fps increase since disabling it. Coincidence perhaps but think we can make do with rust io in the mean time.

6. @Dream 5 Can you also please send me a pm about the file please. thank you very much

7. I cant get icons on the map?

8. I tried to install on my server and I get a black screen. I have an api key from beancan and such
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487602398][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Read the description again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487603113][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay I got the map working but it keeps closing out randomly
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487603301][/DOUBLEPOST]4th reply sorry and Im having the same issue as above but i have the icons and such

9. The black map is an issue with the plugin. They're working on a fix I hope *Looks at Wulf & K1ll*

The temp fix at the moment is usually to use resetmap in console. Sometimes reconnecting with a client restart resolves this issue for players too. I'd avoid looking at the excessively long list of fixes provided by everyone, as they don't work, although I'm sure everyone appreciates their efforts to help.

10. Hi, have been trying to figure out how to get the map displayed on our website for a while now with no luck, could someone please explain in detail how this is accomplished, in the LustyMap overview description it says to hit the embed for your servers map on beancan.io yet i cannot find this option and have tried going through maps on site for a match to the seed, and within editing my own server listing to no avail.

11. @Wulf
    If this plugin gets an update can you plz enforce utf8? I can't debug it without the hassle of correcting the format etc. It's a pain in the ass.

12. One thing I have noticed, on a busy server, if a bunch of people hit M for map and leave their map open, it puts a huge strain on the server. I see lots of LustyMap delayed for around 400ms. It gets worse the more people do it.

As a counter to this, is it possible to do something where if the server is over a certain population or whatever the map can be disabled, or it slows the update frequency?

13. Should be possible but isn't actually in the plugin yet. there is only a standard anti spam method atm.

14. Thanks for the reply. What does the simple antispam measure prevent at the moment?

15. From the plugin oberview:
    "Map Spam Monitoring
    It has been brought to my attention that some deviants may spam the map open/closed in order to lag a server and potentially crash it.
    To combat this I have implemented a spam monitoring system. This system will monitor when a user changes map mode rapidly, whether it being opening and closing the map, or zooming in and out etc.
    If the user changes type more then once in the set amount of time (default 3 seconds) it will be registered as potential spam. By default after 5 rapid changes the user will receive a warning, and after 10 rapid changes the users map will be disabled for 2 minutes.
    There are a few options in the config regarding this system including a option to enable/disable the system entirely"

16. Beancan.io shit, they have a month can not fix the "map with monument".
    If we set "ShowMonuments": true, then we have this:
    If we set "ShowMonuments": false, then we have to go to playrust.io, upload an image, edit the dimensions using Photoshop, and only after that the map works properly without lags, with the exception of the black squares, many players after the restart.

It is not true, we have the most powerful machine, and it does not help. Rust does not pull loading so many images, and we have exactly the same Warnings. The only way out is: "ShowMonuments":false.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  17. I've asked this in the Quests Plugin Support, but thought I'd ask here too...

I have loaded my vendor and delivery custom icon's into the custom folder for LustyMaps, but they aren't showing on the map... any idea what can be done? The icon's aren't ones supplied in the Overview on the Quests page as the link doesn't seem to work any longer. I can also tried reload through the console both LustyMaps and Quests plugins.

18. I was able to fix this. It required the correct custom icons. Another admin zipped his up and sent to me. Here they are if you need them.

Attached Files:

19. i cant edit my post on bencan.io to get the api key it just hangs on a darken screen also when try to open on new tab i get "The page you requested does not exist! Sorry about that." and when i use a Custom image other people complain about a black map. What to Do?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487719574][/DOUBLEPOST]and here is the link to my post http://beancan.io/post/72056

20. Guys, beancan.io shit, there is already 6 months is a server in status awaiting
    LOL
    Always, first hanging in Awaiting and then enters the Rejected
    stupid web developers