--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 168' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,520 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Guys, can anyone know which settings in the .cs file affect the size and the location of the MAIN map?
    Note: these settings only affect the MINI map:
    "HorizontalScale": 1.0,
    "OffsetSide": 0.0,
    "OffsetTop": 0.0,
    "OnLeftSide": true,
    "UseMinimap": true,
    "VerticalScale": 1.0

2. search for (in the .cs file):
    "LustyUI.MainMin = " and "LustyUI.MainMax = "

3. Personally still using the version from December as latest version minimap is still showing the wrong position

4. What's the beancan site to generate the seed again?

5. Beancan - Login

6. [LustyMap] Generating the main map
    [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file
    [LustyMap] Generating the mini-map
    [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file

deleted the file. beancan has generated the map
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484870804][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind. was on .8 not 81 which fixes it

7. Hallo. Bug fix plz!
    key spam bug

Attached Files:

8. That's not a bug, if you read the overview it tells you that this is a function and has been added to stop people spamming the map toggle, as this can cause noticeable server lag. Feel free to disable it in the config file, it's located at the bottom.

9. anyone else had problems with players being kicked when lusty map is on...not all players just some players ...also when i unload lusty they are fine
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484877023][/DOUBLEPOST]k1lly0u is there any new problems appearing with lusty after the update i have a few players being kicked wile lusty is on but perfect when lusty is unloaded ...not all players tho .....suggestions welcome to what the problem might be :)

10. Code:
    {% raw %}
    [LustyMap] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] Generating the main map
    [LustyMap] Generating the mini-map
    {% endraw %}
    Map doent load, i deleted all related data...

11. what did you change?
    Got the same error

12. These settings determine the size of the main map (thanks for the help RenkaR):
    LustyUI.MainMin = "0.2271875 0.015";
    LustyUI.MainMax = "0.7728125 0.985";
    But these options are effective for 16:9 monitor (see picture), and a monitor 4:3 give distortion.

How to set the parameters for correct display on both types of monitors?

I hope that the developers will consider this in the next update.

Attached Files:

13. ERROR With Lustymap when I'm flying with my admin.

Zoom activated at level 1.

The map works ok only crash game when I fly with map, then it put in Black mode and crash game.
    I can't join game without delete LustyMap from plugins.

Attached Files:

14. Thank you.
    so... What is the reason why the mini map is not updated?
    big map is the correct map..

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      211.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
  15. Ok, So I got a strange problem - heli is not shown on the map. PNG files are in the image folder, "ShowHelicopters" is set to true. I see no reason for this to happen, but the plugin that controlls heli spawn.
    This is how it works:

Code:
    {% raw %}
    BaseEntity entity = GameManager.server.CreateEntity("assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab", new Vector3(), new Quaternion(), true);entity.Spawn();
    {% endraw %}
    Can this be a problem? It works fine before.

16. Why are you editing the .cs file? Open the config file instead.

17. Did I said anything about editing cs?.....
    But Ye - I've made some edition - I've added over RT's icons. But that's not a case.

18. Well you've just copied the string from the .cs file. There's no issue with the helicopter showing up on the map.

19. .... read what i've write again ....

20. You've just edited your post, so sure I can read your edit :). There isn't an issue with the helicopters showing on the map, I would reinstall the .cs and .json to double check this while downloading your edited versions.