--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 164' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,532 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. The only thing in data would be map images possibly from 'resetmap': StorageCleaner for Rust | Oxide

Just to confirm, you are deleting the .cfg upon a fresh install and you have installed the new icons?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  2. I do not see my position on the map

Attached Files:

3. Yep and yep, all freshly downloaded and installed - I even checked to make sure the icons had the new harbor.png in them. I'd deleted all traces and let the Rust server reboot. So everything gone and I'd already installed the Storage Cleaner plugin. I'm at a loss as to what's going on. A few days ago the plugin worked perfectly, then adding 2.0.81 broke something somewhere and going back to an earlier version didn't fix it.

The only thing that I haven't done yet is to reboot the physical server.

4. What is this? "

Compilation error: (SerializationException: Unexpected binary element: 111)
    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadObject (BinaryElement element, System.IO.BinaryReader reader, System.Int64& objectId, System.Object& value, System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo& info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadNextObject (BinaryElement element, System.IO.BinaryReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadObjectGraph (BinaryElement elem, System.IO.BinaryReader reader, Boolean readHeaders, System.Object& result, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.Header[]& headers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.NoCheckDeserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ObjectStream.IO.ObjectStreamWrapper`2[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage,ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage].ReadObject (Int32 len) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ObjectStream.IO.ObjectStreamWrapper`2[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage,ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage].ReadObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ObjectStream.ObjectStreamConnection`2[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage,ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage].ReadStream () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ObjectStream.Threading.Worker.DoWorkImpl (System.Object oAction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Error while compiling Compiler v1.0.0.94 closed.
    "
    This pops up when i do Oxide.reload LustyMap

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  5. I reload the map and delete some custom data
    and I have now this all time:
    [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds

in Beancan.io
    Im trying to generate the map with Seed and Size, and is taking a lot of time... waiting in queue.

Its normal? I have something bad configured? I was using the LustyMap a lot without problems, I have set the API key and all fine, but now after an Icon Change and reload is not working more.

6. have the same thing... guys really need to do something with that beancan.io ...

7. @Calytic please give us light about the Beancan problem, are you one of the owners right? :D

8. I've only just quickly read over what's been said but you did delete your old .config file right? It's required. Some people are having issues withy specific seeds generating too and Hydra said there's nothing he can do and it's up to Beancan to force an update on any maps.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484104746][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If rolling back to the previous versions didn't work, it sounds like you aren't removing the .cfg?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484104800][/DOUBLEPOST]
    My position is working just fine, if you aren't receiving any kind of error in console I'd double check reconnecting doesn't resolve the issue.

9. REPEAT:

I have set the API key and all fine, but now after an Icon Change and reload is not working more.

10. The command reload or? What specifically isn't happening.

11. Once you added the icons you said you also deleted the file "CustomData"? Did you not delete the "ImageData.json" file as well? or simply use the console command 'resetmap'.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  12. If you 'resetmmap' it'll move the image and attempt to build a new one. This command does cause momentary lag, as does a reload of the plugin.

13. great plugin, my players without two monitors have been asking for this...

A couple of small things, I cant seem to figure out how to get "UseMinimap": false, to work.
    or if i use /map it wont close....

any ideas?

14. I think there's an issue with some false statuses - Just a quick question, when you join the server is your map also zoomed in?

As for /map, what're you trying to close it with? The m keybind?

15. well i am logged in as admin and using the console and ftp+text editor to tweak it.

however i think i got it where it starts without minimap, and when you hit m, it opens the big map, and hit it again and the reduces to the mini....

you want to see configs or video?

16. So to confirm in short, the minimap is disabled until you open the large map and close it again. - You only want the large map and yeah, please post your config, as something's obviously triggering it.

17. yes this is correct.

and thanks!

Attached Files:

18. Let me know if this works.

19. well i noticed one thing between uploading and receiving your response.

if one collapses the mini map by clicking the <<<< arrow, it stops doing what i didnt like....

however ihad that configuraiton prior and it had similar results.

20. Possibly try swapping out these instead, it's about removing anything related to the mini-map that'll act as a trigger.

"MapKeybind": "m",
    "MinimapOptions": {
    "ComplexOptions": {
    "ForcedZoomLevel": 1,
    "ForceMapZoom": false,
    "UseComplexMap": false
    },
    "HorizontalScale": 0.75,
    "OffsetSide": 0.0,
    "OffsetTop": 0.0,
    "OnLeftSide": false,
    "UseMinimap": false,