--- layout: forums title: 'BotSpawn | Page 78' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,762 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Yeah, I've noticed some freezing when the bots are one hit from death.
    No idea what that is......yet.

2. ive not noticed them freezng from being shot but the ones i spawn at air field dont move at all , dont even recognise im there. :)

3. They are prob sick of your games and are choosing to ignore you. I think the AI is learning ;)

4. The bot's cpu is a neural net processor; A learning computer,
    but FacePunch presets the switch to "read-only" when they are sent out alone.

5. Someone call Miles Dyson, he knows how to fix this!

6. Whelp they only stop when they are 1 shot away from death. If that helps.

7. New update broke it rip. It' not recognizing some functions in the code

8. Not working for me...dunno if this helps or not:

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.2.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

9. Hey, if I set the bots to a 10 radius, when they spawn they walk off the area together to the same location every time..far from the spawn point

10. If you are talking about the spawn radius, it just means how far they will spawn from the set point of X Y Z. They will always go on a walkabout.

11. You guys are getting spammed with this too, right?

Code:
    {% raw %}
    Unable to load AI, no AI with the specified ID exists.
    {% endraw %}

12. I'm not seeing it on either of my servers

13. Okay, I am trying to add in custom loot spawns for them, some giving one type of component and one giving a different kind, all in the same place (water treatment is test grounds). As well as giving them a variety of guns to use like how they default use either mp5 or pump shotgun. I am using the Kits mod
    Kits for Rust | Oxide. I created an NPC kit and an NPC2 kit, one with mp5 and one with pump shotgun. How do I make the scientists choose randomly like they do by default??

14. You don't. :)
    Sorry, fella.
    It's probably something that will be added.

@thepiercedweirdo - Same as below?

Protocol: 2034.153.1
    Build Date: 11/03/2017 16:19:51
    Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1
    Changeset: 23688
    Branch: main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3734

15. Protocol: 2034.153.1
    Build Date: 11/10/2017 17:48:55
    Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1
    Changeset: 23777
    Branch: main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3730

Just using what was put up yesterday.

16. I am missing the "mining outpost" in my json file, I think it may have been on a previous version because I do have NPCs spawned there, I went to lower the number because I have way too many spawned and realized its gone, do you know how I can make a section for mining outpost? when I try to add it myself I get all kinds of errors.

17. Mining outpost was never a default option. Maybe you added it as a custom location before?
    What errors do you get?

If it's a custom location the only way to edit it to unload the plugin the manually edit /data/BotSpawn.json

@thepiercedweirdo - Damn - Thank you for the info.
    I'm getting spammed with that line for each bot and AI won't load on oxide 2.0.3734.
    Let's hope there's some other reason at my end.....!

@Dreadknott - I got the guts of random weapon selection from belt sorted out tonight.
    Looks like it'll be in the next version. :)

18. I'm having the same issue with the console spam on startup, and bots not spawning.
    • Loaded plugin BotSpawn v1.2.7 by Steenamaroo
    • NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    I'm not sure what to do about it. I set up a custom kit for each npc type, and made sure to list it in my config...

Here is my config via pastebin...
    Any help sure would be appreciated! Thanks!

19. @MischiefLtd - Would you pls unload the plug, delete config + data BotSpawn.json (two files) then reload please?

You'll have to activate at least one monument to test but it's the quickest/easiest way to rule out errors or outdated versions of config/data.

If you meet the same problem, please confirm oxide+rust version.

20. Will do! Thanks so much!