ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,327 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. Someone needs to make a plugin that enables pvp working with the truepve plugin lol

2. Yeah...lol....kinda like, I need glasses to find my glasses......lol.

Although, not sure that's even possible, due to the zone id's being dynamic.

3. Hey all, hope everyone is having a great Monday. The command oxide.grant group admin zonemanager.ignoreflag.nopickup does not seem to fully work. It does in regards to say, being able to pickup a tuna can lamp from a wall, but if an item is dropped, admins aren't able to pick it up. Is this supposed to work in this fashion?

4. It seems that pvpgod and pvegod are broken in my zone. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I gave admins the ignore pvp/pve perms

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  5. Hi! Can you help? noboxloot - true / false - Prevent players from looting boxes.
    I would like the team members to look into each other's box. When I enter noboxloot true. Is my team companion unable to use the box.

6. How come even when I put in permission for a certain flag for me to bypass I still affected by the zone flag.. I have a location on my ppl can warp to on my server and it has the zone flag " noplayerloot true " but I gave myself permissions to bypass that so I could loot players who log off in the area, however for some odd reason it doesn't change anything. It still says "You cannot loot players in this area...."

Does someone know how to fix this?

7. Is there a way to have auto lights ignore Lanterns / Ceiling Light ?

8. I believe you can adjust that in the NightLantern Plugin

9. Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    spamming on my server console

on log server:
    Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: ZoneManager.cs(1246,25): warning CS0472: The result of comparing value type `UnityEngine.Vector3' with null is always `false'
    ZoneManager.cs(1246,43): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected

10. You Can add API to check Vector3 is in zone

11. NoDecay not works
    Buildings still take decay

12. Is there anyway to add a hook for the clothing inventory mod? I'd really like to use that mod but when an event opens the players inventory is partially missing because of the mod and they are missing ammo and other items in their inventory. Increasing the inventory slots for those specific pieces of clothings doesnt help either. Need a hook to ignore that plugin when an event starts in that zone. PLEASE let me know if you can do this.

13. ZoneManager.cs(36,37): error CS0012: The type `Apex.LoadBalancing.ILoadBalanced' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `ApexShared, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

14. You need to update to newest oxide

15. pls this!!!

16. Hi,

Once the confort tag is set to any value above zero it never goes away, even if you set comfort back to zero.
    The comfort sign keeps popping up above the player stats.

Cheers,
    Fred

17. Odd question, but is it possible set a zone and clear any existing structures within a zone?

18. nobody that have noticed that NoBuild true does not work?

19. Is it possible to make it so explosives do less damage in a zone.

20. What PVEGOD means ? .. i suppose you are invincible against pve things like animals but what about starving and too cold ?