ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,325 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
  2. I love the plugin, only problem is I'm still having issues building after setting a no build area even if I'm Admin. It all works fine as it should until I leave the zone I've set or disconnect. Once I re-connect or re-enter the zone building is disabled for me. I need to reload the plugin each time.

Another issue is that I've deleted my "admin" zone cause I was pissing me off witht he no building thing but once I re-connected the zone was still there so I think I'll need to completely remove the plugin to remove the zone... I may have tried to just delete the config already but not too sure if I have or not.

3. ohhh man! ive been waiting for this plugin to come back!! good work as always Reneb!
    Will you look to do PvE/PvP zones?

4. i've added pvp/pve things seperatly:
    -nobuild
    -god
    -sleepgod
    -undestr
    etc

5. I put the "-nobuild". Before the upgrade everything worked and I was able to build in the area. After the upgrade, writes "You are not allowed to build here" =(((
    [​IMG]

6. Try reseting your config file

7. PLEASE! I'm not stupid idiot! I did it the first thing!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419001182][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry to scream, but I hate it when I was treated like an idiot ....

8. Well i tested the plugin and it works fine, so i dont see another reason why you can't.

9. It would be amazing if you could set up teleport locations to the zones, that way you could set up a trading post and or player controlled stores.

I am really looking forward to see where this could go.

10. Well that has to be àn other plugin ;)

11. My server doesn't auto create the config file, could you post an example here please?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419085698][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the config could be the reason this isn't working for me, here's the errors...
    Code:
    2:24 PM [Info] Loaded plugin r-Zones (v1.0.3) by Reneb
    2:24 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin r-Zones (Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    2:24 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.GetEnumerator () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Utility.TableFromConfig (Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile config, NLua.Lua lua) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.LoadConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LoadPlugin (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    2:24 PM [Error] rustcore: [string "r-Zones.lua"]:110: attempt to index global 'RadiationZones' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  12. trying to delete a zone and it deletes till i reboot or reload the plugin it will not delete..

13. i know upperking i haven't found a way to fix that. i placed in the overview that it was known and i'm still working on it.

14. I've not tried the update yet that may fix this, but the issue I was having last night was that I had created a zone with -nobuild as an option. Once a player had entered the zone then left he still couldn't build anywhere in the map at all and even appeared invisible after relogging. I had to unload the plugin to fix this.

15. it works but spamming this in console
    Code:
    LuaScriptException: [string "r-Zones.lua"]:50: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Interface.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ServerMgr.DoTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename:  Line: -1)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  16. you have a corrupted zone data file.
    shutdown your server
    delete rzones.json in data/
    restart your server.