Rust Ziplines

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by goldie, Aug 23, 2017.

1. I saw Ziplines on youtube in the forest and I thought this would be amazing in Rust.

If people can make you fly helicopters made out of scrap maybe something like this is technically also possible using the default assets.

Only the sliding itself would be harder to program maybe without noclip permissions.

Any way a plugin like this would be amazing

2. What about pink flying unicorns?

3. Seems a little over the top. Why would you like pink flying unicorns to be added to the game?

4. Why not? Pink flying unicorns on ziplines for all!

5. I feel they don't fit in the game really well.

So anyway... APC tanks and attack choppers are alright, mashing a tree with a rock untill you can build a house is alright, finding machine gun parts in barrels or crafting digital codelocks with some metal are all fine but as soon as someone suggests ziplines it's suddenly so hilarious that people compare it to pink flying unicorns?

6. i vouch for this idea.

7. I think its more of the fact that if someone did spend the time working out how to do this, it would probably be extremely broken or laggy or something else that would make it not exactly the most viable idea. Sure, on paper this idea sounds cool but in reality it probably wouldn't be as good as you may be imagining it :p