Universal YouTube follower syncing

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Crissp, Nov 12, 2016.

1. I was wondering if it would be possible to create a plugin, similar to the SteamGroups but with YouTube and Twitch Followers/Subscribers.

Basically when they would subscribe, they would gain access to the exclusive kits, and once they unsubscribe or unfollow they would lose the permission.

Willing to negotiate a price if possible, you can reply here or message me on steam. Zombiechillen, thank you!

2. This would be a lot different than joining a steam group and could possibly cross a few moral boundaries.

3. To each his own, but everyone gets something somehow. I mean it's just a plugin, what moral boundaries could there be? This is the internet where morality doesn't really matter.

If there are some that wouldn't want to develop it, that's their choice. If I have to do it myself I can. I know very little C# but I can always try.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  4. Twitch has already own plugin TwitchAuth for Rust | Oxide
    I dosent have Subscribers feature yet, but maybe some day.

And i think YouTube is pretty easy to make also.

5. How would you plan on verifying Twitter/Youtube?

Last time I checked they don't give out any identifiable information besides the account name themselves, only reason why Twitch acts different is because they allow lookup by SteamID.

6. I don't know. I never claimed that I knew how it would work. I was just asking if it was possible.

Edit: After looking at the plugin you linked, that isn't exactly what I had in mind. I want players to still be able to play, just if they follow my twitch they would get access to a kit.