1. Hey, so like the title says, I'm encountering some issues with the admin permissions/commands.

I did the "addadmin steam64id" thing (replaced steam64id with my actual Id. I know my Id is correct because i used the player id command ingame and use an external website.

I browsed the forum for solutions and a lot of other forums to get a solution but I can't seem to get it working. It's not my first server, I usually know how that stuff works... usually.

When I try "serverstatus" in the f1 menu it writes >serverstatus and that's it. Same thing if I try the teleport command, it only writes what I just wrote and does nothing.

Please help me with this, I really can't get why it's not working.

2. add it to your bat file that starts your server, or just run it directly from the server console.

3. this is what i meant, i added it to my autoexec.cfg, it looks like this
    Code:
    loadbalancerframebudget 100
    servername      NOUVEAU Montreal, Qc.Fr/En Admin actifs
    addadmin    76561198014695632
    EDIT: I also ran it from the f1 menu , it says "admin added" but it still doesn't give me admin permissions

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the extra spaces in your .cfg, and make sure you've logged out and back in.

5. It worked... thanks a lot, now I feel stupid, it's always one dumb small mistake.... Anyways, you fixed my problem Wulf! thanks again :)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No problem. :)