XP Permissions

Grants player permission on their level up

Total Downloads: 503 - First Release: Jul 15, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. PaiN submitted a new resource:

XP Permissions - Grants player permission on their level up

Read more about this resource...

2. Code:
    (10:26:39) | [Oxide] 10:27 [Info] [XP Permissions] 'kit.permission1' permission has been granted to (XXXXXXXXXXX/) for reaching level (5)(10:26:39) | [Oxide] 10:27 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnXpEarned' on plugin 'XPPermissions v0.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)(10:26:39) | [Oxide] 10:27 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.XPPermissions.OnXpEarned (UInt64 id, Single amount, System.String source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.XPPermissions.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. Edit: Try removing the {name} from the Console Message in the lang file.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  4. Can there be added an option for removing a permission at specific level?

5. Yeah I will add that soon.

6. Hello PaiN nice work from you :)
    You can add a Option to Check if the User in a certain Group?
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
  7. Uhm what do you mean ? Like to add a check if the player has the permission before granting it ?

8. No i mean

example:
    I have 2 groups default and vip and i want give this rights only the user in the VIP group

I think must only add a check if a user in a Group

9. Gotcha :) Will add that soon.

10. Very NICE THANK YOU A LOT

And a Second idea phreaps you can make check for the level because
    after a wipe i dont reset the level and to example user bunny has level 6 already but your plugin give than not the permission for level 6 only if the user levelup from 5 to 6 you now what i mean?

11. My plugin checks each XP earned.. so you can get the permission at 6lvl and 1/2 of it.

12. yes that i know ...but its possible when i install your plugin with a permisson for level 6 and the player is already lvl 7 or above to set the permission?

13. Tomorrow I will add groups and that level thing that you need.

14. PaiN updated XP Permissions with a new update entry:

15. Great JOB :D Thanks a lot :D

16. PaiN updated XP Permissions with a new update entry:

17. i dont really understand what this does, does it allow the playeer to level up to whatever level they want or?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469985556][/DOUBLEPOST]
    nevermind

18. very need function to remove permission on levelup

for example:

Lvl5
    grant permission gather.bonus 5%
    remove permission gather bonus 2.5%

19. I will add that one day.