XP Equalizer

Automatically sets a new players XP to the current server average and force set any player

Total Downloads: 834 - First Release: Jul 8, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 23, 2016

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Delete your data file or remove that entry from it

2. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  3. Not possible to include sleepers when calculating average XP after latest update? My config is empty with that part in mind.

4. I really like your plugin.
    What do you think about making it a little bit more adjustable.
    I would like to have an option for a certain percentage of the averag it should be adjusted to.
    It would be perfect to make it configurable in the settings.
    Furthermore it would be nice to have some console output whenever XP or level gets adjusted

5. k1lly0u updated XP Equalizer with a new update entry:

6. Hey @k1lly0u, Just wanted to let you know that I have updated my PvX mod and it now tracks XP (as I demoed to you).
    Could you please check out the the update page, and see if adding my hooks would be good to reduce the chances of a player getting a head start.
    Cheers :)

7. Hi k1llyOu. Had a old player join my server yesterday. He asked if everybody got level 36 on join....... I checked my settings and that is set to false. Since the wipe just two players have been playing (besides the ppl who log in and log out never to return) one is lvl 21 and the other is lvl 15. when checking the average xp it was at 1236. No errors were noted. I was wondering how or why this happened. While i was up loading my files for you to look at I did notice that in the oxide/data the json that is there. with more ppl (from server before wipe) than the ppl on my current server. Is this something that needs to be deleted in the wipe? or is there a work around?

Attached Files:

8. Yes you will need to delete the data file when you wipe xp. Because not everyone wipes xp at the same time they wipe the map there is no way to do it from the plugins end

9. Thanks good to know.

10. Can I just equal XP, but not Level?

11. No, they are essentially the same thing. Say you are 25% through level 4, the actual number for your level would be 4.25. Its all calculated together

12. Got it, thx!

13. You can set all the players both online and sleeping for example 10 level?

14. It will only modify a players XP when they join the server for new players only. If you want to set everyone to a base level try InstantXP or XPManager

15. Hello. Why "IncludeSleepers":true, don't work?
    Average experience considers only those who are currently playing. :(