Create vending machines that automatically restock themselves

Total Downloads: 558 - First Release: Apr 23, 2018 - Last Update: Apr 28, 2018

5/5, 1 like
  1. 4aiur submitted a new resource:

WorldShops - Create vending machines that automatically restock themselves

Read more about this resource...

2. Hmm not so sure about this as i use GUIShop

WorldShops was compiled successfully in 2299ms
    WorldShops has replaced the 'shop' chat command previously registered by GUIShop

I removed this - any chance u can set it to a new command instead of shop

/vend or /wshops

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2018
  3. Looks cool, but for some reason I can't access the storage of the vendings when I save it, if you make a video of how to set up everything would help alot

4. Yeah, I suggest you change the chatcommand :) Nice idea though!

5. needs to have a new command or most servers can't use it

6. 4aiur updated WorldShops with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1524533578][/DOUBLEPOST]@Cadaver I made it so the rear of the shop is unable to be accessed when its converted to a shop otherwise there would have to be regular checks to make sure inventory is stocked and it would overcomplicate and bloat the process. I'll try to get a rough video up soon(tm) but if you haven't figured out already, configure the shop before saving it and applying. Inventory is auto-managed once a vending machine is turned into a shop.

7. does this have protection so players cant raid them ?

8. Yes. The building connected and the vending machine itself is invincible, and the vending machine inventory, admin panel, and broadcasting is always locked (until disabled or wiped ofc).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018
  9. 4aiur updated WorldShops with a new update entry:

10. that's weird because I just blew it up of C4

11. Just tested it and I didn't even get a scratch of damage on the base. Are you sure you applied a custom shop? Not all vending machines placed by an admin are world shops. They are only considered world shops after applying, and then they turn invincible.

12. nevermind it's because I didn't put it on a foundation to test it it was on a barricade

13. 4aiur updated WorldShops with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1524536824][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks like I'll make the video tomorrow. Currently working on making sure everything is polished, and I've found quite a bit to polish.

14. 4aiur updated WorldShops with a new update entry:

15. can u explain more about these vending machines ?
    How do we add items to it and how do they auto restock ?

I made the vending machine it appeared on my foundation.
    Players can walk up and empty it from behind.
    Its a bit complicated to use as obviously i have not set it correct

Got it working eventually and it cant be raided :)

Just need to figure out how to add more stuff.
    Also does the vending machine limit at 1000 as i want to charge say 10000 sulphur for items but its limit to 1000

Also how do i add multiple items - can u give me an example of 2 items then i can edit it

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018
  16. if anyone tries to build 2 close to the shop this pops up in CMD

Code:
    Calling hook CanBuild resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: NoEscape - True (Boolean), WorldShops (False (Boolean))
    Calling hook CanBuild resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: NoEscape - True (Boolean), WorldShops (False (Boolean))
    and yes we both are raidblocked as we testing to see if we can damage it which we cant.

17. @tomhud
    To do multiple items you just duplicate the curly brackets around the SellItem and BuyItem. The amount can go to the maximum 32 bit integer in theory (2.1 billion) or the most it will allow you to (busy and haven't checked).

The issue of the hook conflict is NoEscape's issue. It seems it returns an true value if a player can build instead of returning null (friendly to other plugins). I'll look at it more later thought.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524606780][/DOUBLEPOST]So for example, lets say a shop has 1000 wood for 75 scrap and 1000 stone for 200 scrap. It would look like this.

Code:
        "SellOrders": [
            {
                "SellItem": {
                "ShortName": "wood",
                "Quantity": 1000,
                "Blueprint": false
              },
                "BuyItem": {
                "ShortName": "scrap",
                "Quantity": 75,
              }
            },
            {
                "SellItem": {
                "ShortName": "stones",
                "Quantity": 1000,
              },
                "BuyItem": {
                "ShortName": "scrap",
                "Quantity": 100,
              }
            }
          ]

18. thanks will try this now
    appreciate your time on this.

19. Seems to work well this but found one issue
    All shops reset after a server reboot so u have to go back to the vending machine and hit them with a hammer and apply shop again.
    Anyone else having this issue ?

20. 4aiur updated WorldShops with a new update entry: