WoodSwap

Swaps wood for charcoal with one command

Total Downloads: 182 - First Release: Mar 4, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 4, 2017

5/5, 2 likes
  1. Serenity 3 submitted a new resource:

WoodSwap - Swaps wood for Charcoal with one command

Read more about this resource...

2. Serenity 3 updated WoodSwap with a new update entry:

3. hey, i have the permissions of the plugin and i use /swapwood <amount>. But my charcoal doesnt appear! in RCON i get the following message:
    "Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Charcoal)"
    The wood disapear but there is no charcoal in my inventory.

any idea?

4. So I am trying to set it to a 1:1 ratio but when I set "Charcoaltowood": 1 it says in console: Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Charcoal). Works just fine at 2 or above, but not at 1. Any chance this can be fixed?

edit
    Actually I have noticed, if you edit the config file and change the default value in anyway at, then reload the plugin, it will say Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Charcoal)

However when I edited the .cs file and changed it to 1, it worked.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  5. installed configured error: console: Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Charcoal).
    Wood gone no Charc.

6. Started working as of april 13th rust update.
    Didn't change anything.

And a few hours later it stopped working again, haven't done anything.
    This one is alive I guess lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  7. I have been on Hiatus for a while but I'm back now.

8. Change the last piece of code in the fileWoodSwap.cs - (will be one to one)
    Code:
     if (amount > charcwood)
            {
                player.ChatMessage(lang.GetMessage("NotEnoughWood", this, player.UserIDString));
                return;            }

9. Can u fix plugin please?It stops working sometimes. "Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Charcoal)."

10. A server I write plugins for wanted a working version of this for VIPs, so I fixed it, basically it needs a call to LoadVariables() from Init() to register the config change, I also added a check to verify the config had changed to be on the safe side.
    @Serenity 3 I can send you this if you want, I will not post it here because @Wulf frowns on us posting full plugins :)

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I actually re-wrote this too awhile back (not just a fix), so I'll likely post that soon. The author came back, so I didn't post it at the time.

12. When you get a chance, could you post it?
    It seems the author left again.

13. That plugin uses the hardcoded IDs, so its not working after update.

14. Code:
        const int Wood = -151838493;
        const int Charcoal = -1938052175;

This should fix it, in the constants region of the code.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1529249700][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Would we be able to get the rewrite? Or is someone else able to take this over?