1. The title says it all, thanks in advance guys!

2. Wiping the world you don't lose oxide however updating the server to Alpha 15 will remove oxide. Don't install oxide till the new update is released to work with a.15 otherwise you will have trouble getting the server to run and oxide simply won't work with the current build till the devs have released their patch.

3. can i let my players play on the alpha 15 and later add oxide or does that also wipe the server? Thanks for your answer

4. Yes, when you update your server Oxide is removed. So you can just have your players play like that. Once an update for Oxide for RoK has been released you can install Oxide again.

5. Last time i let the server owner do thst he managed to wipe the server too..

6. That is because a wipe is required for new alpha updates however hotfixes you can update and never need to wipe usually... Unless the devs specify a reason to do so.

7. No first i was using regular ROK and then i asked him to install oxide but he managed to wipe it haha

8. Oh right XD bet that was head hitting keyboard moment ha ha

9. it truly is frustrating having to wipe servers on updates. :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434285696][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the first question still was not answered:
    "How do i wipe the server and update". The second half of the question was answered but not this.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Deleting all files under the Saves folder excluding the Oxide folder would be your answer.