1. Code:
    Platform assembly: D:\Steam\hurtworld\Hurtworld3_Data\Managed\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: D:\Steam\hurtworld\Hurtworld3_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: D:\Steam\hurtworld\Hurtworld3_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    Exception: Could not identify extension directory
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Interface.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at GameManager.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    you can't run the server after you install it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450260051][/DOUBLEPOST]My host has run 2 plug-in servers, but when running third servers, can not run.

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you running each server off the same install?

3. Each server has changed the name of the port and the program, and the other installation steps are the same, because the file name is changed to facilitate the distinction between the server. Afraid to shut down the wrong server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450388703,1450346332][/DOUBLEPOST]Has been resolved, thank you.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How did you resolve it?

5. I feel that the _start-example.bat command is too long, and I have removed some of the orders to solve this problem.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no "too long" with it, but it's possible that there was an error in it if you edited it wrongly. I'd recommend using autoexec.cfg though, as it's easier to manage and prevent errors with.