Solved Whitelist

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MrSasaN, Dec 26, 2014.

1. hello,
    i want my player pay 1$ and after i create a accunt for player and player can join the game with this accunt !

and just that player can join the user name ( save ip adress and mac adress in accunt config ).

accounts just can create by admin auth level 2

2. it's called whitelist

3. Hi everyone

I wondered if there is already an active whitelisting plugin up and running for the current Oxide?
    Don't seem to find one.
    If not, anyone interested in brainstorming a bit on the features/possibilities?

The dream would be an automated process through a php form on a website. (thinking MYSQL, which isn't implemented (...yet? :) ) but iirc php is, right?

Also possible is user fills in a form, which then manually is added to a whitelist.txt file.

Up for discussion?

(Will be editing this post throughout the process.)

KR

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A whitelisting plugin already exists, just search for "whitelist".

5. Hi

I need one plugin with 4data files
    1-ips.txt
    2-steamids.txt
    3-block-ips.txt
    4-block-steamids.txt

When one player want join to my server ,if his ip is in ips.txt and his steamid is in steamids.txt then player can join to my server and if player's ip and steamid is in block-ips.txt and block-steamids.txt, then player kick from my server or player can't join to my server

Sry for my bad english : )

6. Isn't this built into rust?

7. I do not understand what you mean.

my friends and I are making an client anti Cheat.
    when player want to run game , He must first run the anti cheat and after it the game is run auto and anti cheat is block any cheats and delete it.
    we are create it but now our problem is the connection between server and client.
    we want someone who is connected to the server, his IP and Steam ID save to one files and if he had run anti cheat then he can connect to the server, otherwise he can't connected to the server.

now we need to see if someone connects to the server, the IP and Steam ID could be stored in a file(steamids.txt , ips.txt), and a file there is a player to close access to the server(block-steamids.txt , ip-block)

we just need this
    every player want join to server,his ip and steamid save into ip-block.txt and steamid-block.txt
    if player ip and steam id is in : ip.txt and steamid.txt : then he can join to our server
    and if player ip and steam id is in : ip-block.txt and steamid-block : then he cant join the server or kick from the server or ban

8. Oxide automatically records IP and steamid and rust has a block list for ips
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438960494][/DOUBLEPOST]And steam ids

9. yes i know but thats for player ban , we need one plugin to player just if is not in plugins datafile then kick him from our server and cant join to my server

10. You want a white list... I know legacy had one built in not sure if this does

11. Simply: WhiteList ..

12. Would love the ability to whitelist servers! Thanks! :)

13. Second!

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin