1. Yeah thats the bit I am unsure on which hopefully I can adapt kpoIIIkaeHo7 code to rectify.

When the users connect or disconnect it sends a broadcast to all users which gives me the option to change the originator name (like adding almighty)

When the welcome message is sent, this is just a chatmessage to the individual user which I could not work out how to change the originator name.

I will push an update out in a minute which is stopping the connected message from displaying your changes and using the default. This was a typo on my side sorry

2. Taffy updated Welcome Message and Notifications with a new update entry:

typo

3. No need to be sorry, you do a tremendous job as it is.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415122152][/DOUBLEPOST]Its weird how that word SERVER comes up, how does it know to call itself SERVER, can I change this directly in the code to something else?

4. Crikey I feel bad for mentioning that post above and I think I have downloaded this plugin more than any other lol in the last hour. Great work to you both.

5. lol, no worries mate. Still learning so appreciate peoples patience :)

and if nobody mentions problems they never get fixed. Tested ok with your config and mine so let me know if still problems

6. You should try joining with your playername containing a " once, and after that try with a % :)

7. Not make hasty conclusions, and decided to test and see. Welcome message appear only 1 time and in subsequent visits, it is not displayed ...

8. Message show every time when push button "wakeup". Need to fix this

9. would it be possible to add a option to show joined from region?

10. Plugin works great. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
  11. think this plugin is broke since todays update 16 dec 2014

12. how is it broken?

13. Hmmm the plugin works however I changed the config file and nothing changes on the server, shows the same content, its doing what it did last time.

14. Is there a 1.18 compatible version?