Hurtworld Weather control

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Atsunra, May 28, 2016.

1. Please somebody can create a plugin witch can turn off the rain.. ?
    It's very very very sad !

Thanks,
    Atsunra

2. I think you can do this by using - SpawnConfig plugin.

3. Not updated :/

4. You can use the vote plugin it has a weather feature, possibly look at the coding on that and create your own or utilize the plugin?

5. I think it can skip rain, no ?

6. It has all the weather on it

7. So I think i don't have understand this update.
    Can you explain me please ?

8. He tryd to saying when useing the vote plugin you can do what you want.
    So for example /vote rain
    Its asking then vote rain yes or no with 6 no the rain will stop and with 6 yes's it will rain so yeah there us your explaine

9. Hello, I was wondering how I can go about controlling the weather on My hurt world server looks all around but no solid answer. any help will be appreciated.

10. When the game first came out, the weather was actually controlled by spawn points which we could edit using spawnconfig. But then they changed it to make the weather more "dynamic" and ever since then it has been impossible to edit the weather. I too have been waiting for this. There is no way at the moment.

11. darn..well i guess we shall wait for the time to come. ty for reply

12. Edit - unless you use the workshop sdk for hurtworld inside of the unity editor and edit an existing map or make a new one. Pretty sure there is some things you can do with it that way.

13. I think a lot of us would like a more natural/non-player decided way to change the weather though. A way to change the general patterns and how much weather event A happens in place A, and such. Being able to vote to stop rain just results in it never raining on the more populated servers, at least that's what happened in mine when I was testing this lol.

14. I posted the plugin as an example to show that its exually possible to change the weather, if you make a small description how you want your plugin to work I can take a look at it and try to make it.

PS. You can also vote for weather rain, weather sandstorm and weather snowstorm I think...

15. Well being able to edit the frequency of rainstorms, sandstorms, and blizzards that naturally happen in the game would be a good start. Being able to edit the locations of these events, with their own configurations, would be even better. However I have been told that supposedly the weather in Hurtworld is tied into the biomes now, instead of being "spawned" in. But it used to be all spawn-controlled so perhaps that is still possible, just not used by default.

16. You can spawn sandstorm on the startersbiome if you want... just typ 'spawn sandstorm' and it will spawn at your current location!