1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

View Inventory - View Players inventory

Read more about this resource...

2. Twisted but very cool! :)

3. Reneb updated View Inventory with a new update entry:

viewall, viewsleeper

4. You can view the inventory of another player without opening the storage box.

5. It's possible i guess, if they modified how all of that works

6. You can do the trick, try this:
    Code:
    function PLUGIN:ShowInventory(Player)
        local Loot = Player.inventory.loot;    local StorageBox = global.GameManager.CreateEntity("items/woodbox_deployed", new(UnityEngine.Vector3._type, nil), new(UnityEngine.Quaternion._type, nil))
        StorageBox:Spawn(true);

Loot:StartLootingPlayer(Player);
        Loot:Clear();   
        Loot.entitySource = Player;    local Data = new(global.NetworkData._type, nil)
        Data:WriteUInt(global.StringPool.Get.methodarray[1]:Invoke(nil, util.TableToArray({ "rpc_clientopen" })))
        Data:WriteUInt64(Player.net.connection.ownerid)
        local MessageClient = UnityEngine.NetworkNetworkable._type:GetMethod("MessageClient")
        MessageClient:Invoke(nil, util.TableToArray({ StorageBox.net, Player.net.connection, UnityEngine.MSG.RPC_MESSAGE, Data:ToBytes()}))
        Player:SendNetworkUpdateImmediate()    StorageBox:GetComponent("BaseNetworkable"):Kill(ProtoBuf.Mode.None, 0, 0, new(UnityEngine.Vector3._type, nil));
    end

7. lol nicely done, never thought about doing it this way ;)

8. Im not sure this is still working for the latest version?

9. no reason for it not to work.

10. Problem since last Rust update : I cant see the inv of the Player and i cant see the Chat if i am in the inventory

11. view inventory of players is no longer supported.
    but i know they still want use to loot players so i guess it will be back at some point.
    So for the moment this plugin is suspended

12. i dont want to loot the players. I want to disvover cheaters who have millions of wood in the Inventory ;-)

13. you can use the finder for that ;)

14. Can't use this plugin on after the update...

16. Hey i know how use!
    Can't use on 'Wood Storage Box', but can use on 'Large Wood Bow'!

17. still wont show the players full inv.
    i've fixed in on my end, but i only see the players equiped stuff, and some random inventory stuff, but not everything.
    so until they code back the possibility of looting players, i won't update this plugin.