Solved Using new Hapis Island map?

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by Chas, Apr 30, 2015.

1. where do i post problems with ore and crystals on hapis? or do u guys know of fix

2. How to put a new card on the server Hapisisland ?

3. How can you stop your server from starting a new save? Every time we do a restart it wants to make a new save and we loose what we did I keep changing the name for now but I would like to fix this. Last save was HapisIsland_4096_4053175402 before it was HapisIsland_4096_4293098530. How to keep it the same?

4. Use -load comm, no?

5. this is mine
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -server.port 28015 -server.hostname "[PPG] PVE|Quests|Ranks|Indestructable Building's" -rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 -rcon.port 28016 -rcon.password "blank" -server.level "HapisIsland" -server.maxplayers 30 -server.identity my_server_identity -chat.serverlog 1 -server.netlog 1 server.saveinterval 300 -spawn.max_rate 1 -spawn.max_density 1 -load
    time /t >> shut.log
    pause
    GOTO:START

6. add load command

7. It's already in there at the end :)
    Not sure why it's generating a new save file however, seems like the save folder still uses a seed number, I'll have to look at my local files when I'm home to confirm.

8. load command without folder name? Wow

9. It normally doesn't require a folder/file as it will attempt to find the save file where it is currently saving it <map>_<size>_<seed>, but it might not be compatible with HapisIsland as it doesn't require a seed so it might be generating a random seed number on start and use that as folder which could explain the number on the end of his folders changing.

10. Did you mean remove this -server.identity my_server_identity? If so i just tried ad a new seed was generated. HapisIsland_4096_4293098530

11. No no, you should keep that in, just set a seed by adding something like this:
    Code:
    -server.seed 98561
    Because of the server.level it will remain Hapis Island but it will know where the save is stored because of that as it won't generate a new seed every time.

12. This is my line off command but when I open the bat file to start the server I go to lan to join and it doesn't show up and before this happened an error occored when I joined that the server had an invalid bundle request
    Code:
    RustDedicated -batchmode -nographics +server.ip NAH +rcon.ip NAH +server.port NAH +rcon.port NAH +rcon.password "NAH" +server.maxplayers 100 +server.hostname "10000x All | RustPVP | Updated" +server.identity "my_server_identity" +server.level "HapisIsland" +server.saveinterval 300 +server.globalchat true +server.description "10000x Everything"
    this is my entire console when it stops shooting code at me

my rust console logs - Pastebin.com

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you having an issue?

14. yes lol I accidently posted before I was finsished its done now

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you are setting server.ip to 0.0.0.0 or not at all. You do not set an IP when you are behind a router or home network. Other than that it looks fine.

16. no no that's not my problem I put NAH in places I didn't want people seeing cause I want my ip and ports private
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448647254][/DOUBLEPOST]wait my friend just said he found a fix xD bye