1. i find the update but i dont know what to do

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Shutdown server > update with SteamCMD > Download Oxide > extract zip > overwrite.

3. The administrator, I found some problems after the update, the first from the perspective of the pickaxe slowly waving. In addition, the plug-in LootConfig cannot be modified and the configuration file is automatically regenerated after the server is opened. What should I do?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't control any game mechanics, that's all from the game and plugins. If you are having trouble with a specific plugin, please use its support thread.

5. Every time there is an update that is a bit more than just a hotfix the old loot and spawn config files become incompatible. That's not a bug, just the way it works. All you need to do is go into the .old files it makes, change the version one number up (in this case, from 49 to 50)... save then rename to the normal .json it was before.... then restart server. (Note this method will not work if something has been changed in the game's loot/spawn tables in a patch) Also the axe waving thing was a game bug but it looks like it's since been fixed.