1. kTb

kTb

I dont even have permission as an option when I type /help. What does /registry reload do?

2. Reloads your user.cfg file.

3. kTb

kTb

4. same man my permission isnt working

5. They removed the permission command from the assembly. It's still there, but the command is not. I will post the code for you guys to see.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432871191][/DOUBLEPOST]http://pastebin.com/ZyLzGnvS

6. kTb

kTb

7. hotfix has basically disabled oxide for me. Worked first time when applied the alpha 14 patch then the hotfix came in and basically stopped it loading I tried the new oxide updated version but no luck. Saves aren't effected, bans now work, group chat still doesn't.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you have it applied. If you see the server console, it's working, as that's our console. The best place to start is always the logs too.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

1. You need to set your Steam Dev API key for Steam Profiler to work.
    2. The Server Logs plugin needs fixes.
    3. The No Attack plugin needs fixes.
    4. The Invulnerable Sleepers plugin needs fixes.
    Aside from those, it appears to be working just fine.

10. I believe the announcer is not working either at least i can't bring up rules nor see any regular server messages. II removed the steam profiler for now but kits don't work either unfortunately Bare in mind the beginning of these logs were before I applied the hot fix.

11. I reloaded the plugins within the game and it worked just fine.

/oxide.reload "plugin name"
    It has to be the exact name of the plugin. caps included.

12. I still cannot get /godmode. Having the same issue as upperking is having. It'll say it's enabled, but if I fly into anything, I still die. Have also tried /godmode on. Here is a copy of my permissions.cfg. Before the update, I don't remember having to add permissions in order to activate a working godmode.

Code:
    # guest {
    # nameFormat = '%name%'
    # chatFormat = '%name% : %message%'
    # guildFormat = '[00CC00][%guild%] %chatFormat%[-]'
    # permissions {
    # - 'rok.fairplay'
    # - 'rok.chat.me'
    # - 'rok.chat.guild'
    # - 'rok.command.help.list'
    # - 'codehatch.reporting.players'
    # }
    # }
    groups {
        default {
            default = 'True'
            inherits = 'guest'
            permissions {
                - 'rok.fairplay'
                - 'rok.chat.me'
                - 'rok.chat.guild'
                - 'rok.command.help.list'
                - 'codehatch.reporting.players'
            }
            nameFormat = '%name%'
            chatFormat = '%name% : %message%'
            guildFormat = '[00CC00][%guild%] %name% : %message%[-]'
        }
        admin {
            permissions {
                - '*'
            }
            inherits = ''
        }
    }
    users {
        Fields of Ethix {
            groups {
                - 'admin'
            }
            permissions {
            }
        }
    }
    macros {
    }

13. Lol ethix I'll help u bro

14. Have the same issue. God mode works on everything except impact from falling or flying in to things. Oxide and all the plugins work great, even kept the old config files. The only thing I had to change was serversettings.cfg :) BTW looks like I found a way to restore the old save, I removed all the crests via console and replaced the files... players have to put up new crests do.....

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  15. Use /godmode on

16. Already have tried /godmode on, zexo, still to no avail.

17. Godmode works fine for my server... :/ though it takes a couple tries to get it working. Just try turning it on a couple times.

18. kTb

kTb

/godmode enable also did it for me, that being said, it's still spotty. Most of the time godmode is fine. Every once and a while I die on impact.

Any word on the /ban issue? I updated with the hot fix last night and still couldn't get it working.

19. Yeah godmode works fine you just need to enable/ disable a few time i found sometimes when i logged on my server it would say i already have godmode when I didn't maybe it's the same for you. On another note I contact my server provider and they fixed my issue but didn't mention what the problem was. Something i'll always scratch my head about but oh well all the plug ins work so can't complain!