Underworld

Moved

Total Downloads: 504 - First Release: Jun 12, 2017 - Last Update: Sep 22, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. After the Steam/LGSM/Oxide Updates of today : I have the opposite issue being with Admin permission activated (by default) : I mean I did absolutly nothing to change my permission, and according to my choices in the config file, I should : be teleported underground at disconnection, and wake up beeing Vanished & Nocliped ...

But : I stay on the floor, and at wake up : I'm visible (despite the Vanish logo who says i'm invisible !!!) and Noclip is OK... To be really Vanished i had to use the /Vanish command... so maybe a lead to fix : maybe are the permissions reversed ?

Fixed after Oxide Update
    | Protocol: 2016.150.1
    Build Date: 09/21/2017 20:09:04
    Unity Version: 2017.1.1f1
    Changeset: 22901
    Branch: main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3484

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
  2. Not fixed for me :/ server is up to date

3. nivex updated Underworld with a new update entry:

4. Cyril, I was talking about Oxide Update not about Server Update. Check your version in Rcon with oxide.version ;)

5. yes, I understood that. when I say that the server is up to date. This included Oxide :p I use the script Rustide ;)

6. Possible to grant group like vip , moderators etc.?

7. Non-Issue. Feel free to delete this post! :) Thanks for the great plugin!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  8. am i missing something? is there a permission to get this to work? I'm in the admin group but it wont allow me to use it

9. You must be added to server with ownerid or moderatorid.

10. im already owner, using ownerid

11. CTG

CTG

I cannot get this to work. It worked 1 time and then it stopped. I am 'revoked' on the admin side, but when I look at myself as a user, I am 'granted' the block, which means I cannot use it. When I try to press Revoke, it does nothing. I can revoke it via server, via rcon.io, via my phone app, I can write it to the server, restart; nothing. The group works fine, the player itself does not work. This is the only plugin doing this. I can use everything else, and my "user" permissions are exactly the same as my admin permissions, with the exception to the "Underworld" plugin.

12. Could you add the permission to use underworld aswell? Not all admins will have the authlevel but I want them to be able to go underground when logging off.

13. There is no authLevel requirement. It only checks for an admin or developer flag. So all admins should be able to use it already?

14. Myself and the other admins are not in the same group. They are in the "moderator" group

15. Added permission underworld.use which allows full access to this plugin
    • oxide.grant group admin underworld.use
    • oxide.grant group moderator underworld.use
    • Players with the admin or developer flag, or authLevel 1 or higher do not need this permission.
    Added message when player does not have permission to use the /uw command

As before, players with the underworld.blocked permission will not be allowed to use the plugin.

uMod - Underworld by nivex