1. I am at wits end, well I have been there for a while actually, but still my servers are behaving 'oddly' to put it mildly.

both servers run pretty much the same plugins, same seed and size (size is default 3500)

one server lags horribly - 1300-1500ms - several crashes/restarts throughout the day.

server number 2 - constant restart, loot boxes dont appear, server restarts every 15 minutes or so. I have updated, uninstalled plugins and reinstalled, checked for errors (nothing but a message in the logs directory that says the restart is due to "Fri Apr 20 12:44:23 2018] [208_167_235_153_28016_ruste] Server has exceeded maximum RAM limit (4096 MB), killing"

Has this been reported with other servers ? Is it an Oxide issue ? my next step is to wipe oxide, go vanilla for a few hours and slowly reintroduce plugins.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

2. You have and outdated plugin or a plugin causing problems, you should check your plugins one by one.
    You only have 4 GB of Ram, so It isn't enough for your server.

3. As Adriok said, you problem came from your to low memory, you need 8Gb min i guess.
    Your lag on server 1 probably came from your to low memory too, or maybe your to slow processor, maybe can you post your plugin list and server spec?

4. this is a GS server - I will go through and start disabling plugins

is there a plugin that checks plugins ?

Appreciate the quick response and ideas !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524325037][/DOUBLEPOST]I may have found at least one issue - CH47 is dropping 5000 plus crates. I tried the NPCFix but that didn't seem to help the Scientist issue CH47Crates.jpg

5. Hello. I had a GS server a while back with the same problem. They cap your server at 4gb of ram and whenever the server reaches that its forced to restart.
    There should be a crashlog in there somewhere confirming this.
    I would suggest looking for another host.

6. I am looking at upgrading my server (more ram/cores) the price jumps dramatically. I do like the server GS provides.

7. Use NFO servers ;)