Rust Tool cupboard sharing

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Faetul, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Google dynamic tool cupboards :) it's worth the cost

2. Please hydra, we have simply loved, and use avidly - your previous plugins! But the fact is, people honeycomb those cupboards deep into huge clan bases, and we're stuck. Can we get a modified Tool Cupboard for Friends plugin that allows the player to share all their owned cupboards with someone as long as their standing in the privileged area and own the cupboard? Much like the /auth command from Entity Owner, but for the players to use instead?

3. If you looking for friendshare please contact me thought ^^

4. $40 US... Hmmm That guy is a joke. And his prices.

5. @mcphee Your a joke. Every addon I have bought from that site is perfect, updated frequently and are very friendly. Hell I think everyone there that has paid addons also has a laundry list of free ones here as well. If the price is too high then feel free to write the code by yourself.

Also nice opening a thread from April XD

6. I'd happily pay $20.. but $40 is pushing the line imo..

7. I dont think you even realize how much work, testing and TIME goes into coding a single addon? Let alone an addon with this many features. Either A: Pay the price they set B: Request a free version on Oxide or C: Learn to code an addon like this yourself