1. As of last night and this morning my server was working accordingly. For an unknown reason my server shut down. We restarted the server through my host, and immediately following, my plugins are no longer working. I use WinSCP to transfer Oxide mods to my server, saw it needed an update, updated the software, and nothing. Could this be an Oxide issue? Any suggestions on fixing it? If not, would it be better to contact my server host? Thank you in advance for any responses.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update the server? That would uninstall Oxide. You can verify that Oxide is installed by using the oxide.version command.

3. I have not updated the server, only restarted. I have my settings in my host control panel to only update if needed.

Also, I'm a bit technology challenged. Can you walk me through verifying that Oxide is installed using that command?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481059248][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wait, in the game chat? I just did that and it looks like Oxide is installed.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What was the output of it? I'd also suggest checking your oxide/logs for errors.

5. The logs as of today are riddled with Errors. Could it be a single plugin causing this?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload them here please?

7. Here is the file for the first errors.

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your server doesn't appear to be fully updated with Oxide. I'd suggest shutting down, deleting your oxide/logs to start fresh with logging, installing ALL files from the latest Oxide-ReignOfKings.zip or via your host if they provide the latest, and then starting the server again. This includes replacing CSharpCompiler.exe.

9. I will apply those changes tomorrow morning. I'll update you then. Thank you for all your help so far!

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, sorry I can't be more specific. It just appears to be an issue with the CSharpCompiler and hooks, but the hook ones make no sense unless something is messing with them on your server setup.

11. I deleted my logs and re-installed Oxide. Mods are working. Thank you SO SO much for your help!