SteamGroups

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,118 - First Release: Aug 17, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. this is what pops up in rust admin when I do oxide.reload

(19:36:15) | [Oxide] 9:36 PM [Error] SteamGroups plugin failed to compile!

(19:36:15) | [Oxide] 9:36 PM [Error] SteamGroups.cs(102,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Command' could not be found. Are you missing `Oxide.Game.RustLegacy.Libraries' using directive?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Outdated Oxide, please update. I'd always recommend checking your Oxide version before posting errors too.

3. Nice!

But have question. Will be able to edit message that show to player who isn't in group? Is there any message?

4. How does this work? upload_2016-9-2_17-29-13.png

Attached Files:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the comma and empty line if you are only entering one group. Also, you would need to put "rustrationserver" as that is your group ID. After that, just save and reload the plugin.

6. It hasn't made a difference :(

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly hasn't made a difference about it? Did you run the "steammembers" command to trigger it manually?

8. Wait hang on i've gotten this wrong, is there a way to give them a betterchat group?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

BetterChat doesn't have groups, BetterChat uses Oxide's permission groups. The PermissionsGroup setting in the config is one of those groups.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472838159,1472837852][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There are no messages or commands to see who is in a group right now.

10. Seems to work for some people and not others. Could we get a test command to see who its adding please?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Run "steammembers" to update it manually, then use "show group GROUPNAMEFROMCONFIG" to see the list.

12. Would this be right?

Attached Files:

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it's the name from the URL, not the title of the group. StrikeForceAlphaRust

14. Thanks, its working now, this is really handy, top marks for this.

15. Its adding people fine, but when people leave the group, its not removing them from the member group, would i need something else to do this?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If they leave the Steam group, it should remove them once it updates at the next interval.

17. I activated the plugin and give me this
    (05:48:38) | [Oxide] 05:48 [Info] [SteamGroups] 3 new members from group 'CitizenSO'
    (05:48:39) | [Oxide] 05:48 [Info] [SteamGroups] 1 new member from group 'OxideMod'

I configured now, but... How I delete that extra-unused-info created on server?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What unused info? The default groups? You'd have to remove them manually or just ignore them, they are just my unused groups.

19. where I can see a list of groups and their memberS?
    Nothing I found it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016