SteamGroups

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,118 - First Release: Aug 17, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Found 17 member(s) in RustNature to check = parsed the Steam IDs from the Steam list
    Added 0 member(s) in RustNature to queue = members already added to the Oxide group

When there are members actually being added to an Oxide group, it will show that.

2. Still 17 members, After 10 new players connected

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin pulls what Steam provides. This is an example of what it does when new members are found (ignore the yellow):

[​IMG]

4. Then why i still have 17 members in my group ? upload_2018-3-18_19-26-0.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521397905][/DOUBLEPOST]Mayby it takes ages before they joins lol idk
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521399042][/DOUBLEPOST]I will give it 1 week, If its not working then, Then i will delete this shit.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Members are processed every amount of seconds you have set in the config, which is 300 by default. According to Steam, you have the member amount shown which is 17 members. I don’t see any issue with it, it is working as intended. If you can provide details as to what exactly you think is wrong, I can try to help you resolve it.

Perhaps you are thinking it does something that it doesn’t too? It sounds to me like you think it invites players to your Steam group, which it does not and would be against Steam’s terms of service.

6. It sounds to me like you think it invites players to your Steam group, Jepp.........
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521403164][/DOUBLEPOST]Fuck its shame...
    Thanks for your help Wulf.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2018
  7. I'm having a wierd problem.... i've set a kit which will only be available to player in my steamgroup. his is how the config files look like:

SteamGroups
    Code:
    {
      "Group Setup": [
        {
          "Oxide": "kits.steamgroup",
          "Steam": "loneprey"
        }
      ],
      "Update Interval in seconds": 300,
      "Log member changes to console": true,
      "Log member changes to file": true
    }
    Kits (i cutted the item list)
    Code:
    "steamgroup": {
          "name": "STEAM GROUP",
          "description": "Steamgroup members only kit",
          "max": 0,
          "cooldown": 72000.0,
          "authlevel": 0,
          "hide": false,
          "npconly": false,
          "permission": "kits.steamgroup",
          "image": "http://i68.tinypic.com/1zbxohz.png",
          "building": null,
          "items": [...................................................]
    steamgroups_additions.....txt
    Code:
    [6/6/2018 7:01:07 PM] 76561198332954876 from loneprey added to 'kits.steamgroup' group
    [6/6/2018 7:01:08 PM] 76561198353995677 from loneprey added to 'kits.steamgroup' group
    [6/6/2018 7:01:09 PM] 76561198388387020 from loneprey added to 'kits.steamgroup' group
    I can redeem the Kit as an admin, but when a player tested it and tried to redeem the Kit he got the message "unavailable" like if he didn't have the permission. And he was added by SteamGroups to the permission... so I dont understand what's going on :/
    Screenshot - 416072eebf9ac3045dad3e7081c5786b - Gyazo

any help would be much appreciated indeed.

thx in advance

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin adds players to groups, it doesn't grant permissions. You'd have to grant the permission to a group and have the players added to that group instead.

9. fml, how dumb can i get? thx so much wulf, as usual.

10. @Wulf this plugin only support one group?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it supports as many as you'd like.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. (16:41:11) | [Steam Groups] Polling Steam group(s) to get member list

(16:41:11) | [Steam Groups] Checking Steam group rustigrust, starting from page 1

(16:41:11) | [Steam Groups] Checking for Steam group members failed! code=0. Aborting this call

(16:41:11) | [Steam Groups] Backoff polling state enabled

I am getting this error any help?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

15. Checking for new Steam group members...

[Steam Groups] Polling Steam group(s) to get member list

[Steam Groups] Checking Steam group teamwildersrustisrael, starting from page 1

[Steam Groups] Checking for Steam group members failed! code=0. Aborting this call

[Steam Groups] Backoff polling state disabled

what to do

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Oxide version exactly?

17. I use a host which auto updates oxide but this time it seems not to work. You have a link for the newest oxide update for me so I can try i manually. The link on the twitter of oxide doesn't work

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Downloads link on the top of this page is for the latest, hasn't changed.

19. I updated oxide but i am still getting
    (14:28:04) | [Steam Groups] Checking for Steam group members failed! code=0. Aborting this call

(14:28:04) | [Steam Groups] Backoff polling state enabled