SteamGroups

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,119 - First Release: Aug 17, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. I would love you if you could

2. Okay, so I've got my steam group ID correct, and my permission is kits.steamgroup, but it's not giving players the permission upon joining.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498157834][/DOUBLEPOST]Scratch that, got it to work.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you show me the config for this plugin? Also, make sure the permission exists with Kits.

4. No worries, I forgot to make the group's permission an actual thing. :)

5. Code:
    (20:20:40) | [SteamGroups] Steam is currently not allowing connections from your server. (403)
    (20:20:40) | [SteamGroups] Trying again in 10 minutes...
    (20:20:40) | [SteamGroups] Steam is currently not allowing connections from your server. (403)
    Could anyone help with this? The plugin worked fine all the time.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you are using an old version that had a bug.

7. Actually i updated to the newest version right before this errors appeared.
    But the errors are gone for now. Seems to work again.

Uhm, nope still error. Is this maybe cause im running two server on the same steamgroup?

8. Just wondering if the broadcast message could still be an option to add upon a player joining the group :)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Shouldn't matter. Make sure you aren't checking too frequently though, Steam will block you.

Yes, it's possible.

10. Yes, thanks i set one server to check every 8 minutes and the other one every 10 minutes. Now its working fine. :)

11. If people join my steamgroup they dont got the permisions..... look into my config folder
    {
    "Group Setup": [
    {
    "Steam": "Rustalution",
    "Oxide": "kits.daily"
    },
    ],
    "Update Interval (Seconds)": 60
    }

Anything wrong ?

12. It's not the permission you must setup here, but the oxide group, create a new oxide group and put your permission inside the group.
    Using the Oxide permission system | Oxide

13. Oh lright thankts ;p

14. would still love a confirmation message when a player joins the groups. Example Below

"SteamGroups: Lone has joined the steam group!
    /group to see link to join"

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It technically has the first part, but it's commented out as it would spam the first time the server is started.

16. anyone interested in making this plugin configurable to announce in chat upon someone joining the steam group? Maybe making it read by a data file and to check for new players or something.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's on my TODO to add an option.

18. Hey

My plugin just says (19:19:29) | [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group '30015694'

Then nothing else happens? I have set up the group and permissions correctly

Any ideas?

Thanks

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What else should happen? It will add members to the group you have set if they exist in that Steam group, though that group ID looks invalid.

20. Hello,

Is there a way to prevent someone from being added even if they're in the steam group? Or that they do not get a certain permission even if they're in the group/steam group?