1. Several of the addons on my server involve letting players use chat commands, but it seems that any time a chat command is needed for a player with a space, it doesn't work. This means that a simple space anywhere in a player name makes them immune to things like bounties, and prevents them from getting clan invites.

Is there a way to either display SteamID's, or some way to make spaces kosher for these addons?

2. How about using quotes?
    Like for the tp plugin:
    Code:
    /tpr "Rekt Ross"

3. So far, no dice. Seems to depend on the plugin. Some like quotations, and others don't.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534867854][/DOUBLEPOST]Aha! I've found a solution.

4. All plugins should parse arguments the same way... I haven't seen any plugin make weird parsing of the arguments yet.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Quotations is the way to handle them and the standard. If a plugin handles it any other way, it would just be grabbing all arguments and assuming it is the same arg.

6. It was Bounty . Even with quotes, it wouldn't get folks with weird characters and spaces. That's cool, though. I have BetterChat including SteamID as part of their messages, so folks can just plug those in when they want to put a bounty on someone.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Random characters are different than spaces and can be odd to handle sometimes. In most cases though, full names aren't even needed.

8. The main issue was with the spaces, and with those, the plugin did not work. If I added quotations, it reports invalid syntax. If I omit quits, it tells me that no one with that name exists.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest reporting that to that specific plugin's developer then so they can fix/improve that handling.