1. as I said. On the docs there is a list of them.

2. There are not all IDs. Today has been added more items including some weapon skins.

3. I don't know if there is a list obtainable from the game itself. You could have a plugin that looks for them and logs them though.

4. I found something that will help me to get skinID from specific workshop items.

5. Mind sharing how? It could definitely be beneficial to a lot of plugin devs here

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Docs are updated as soon as we're able to contain all. If you'd like an example of how to get them, there's a plugin on my GitHub repo.

7. There is method ItemSkinDirectory.FindByWorkshopID(int). This returns Skin type object that contains field id. But if you want get all skins for specific item then use ItemSkinDirectory.ForItem(ItemDefinition). This returns Skin array.

Example:
    Code:
    var skins = ItemSkinDirectory.ForItem(ItemManager.FindItemDefinition("pants"));
    foreach (ItemSkinDirectory.Skin val in skins) Puts("[DEBUG] "+val.name+" - "+val.id);
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
  8. Chilli where/how did you get that graphic view?

9. I'm using dotNET Reflector.

10. I don't know if anyone else has realized it yet, but you can spawn these items in using kits fairly easily. I'm sure there are other ways, but this is a way I found. You make a basic kit, then go into your kits.json and then replace the skinID with the appropriate skin ID, like this:
    Code:
            {
              "itemid": "997973965",
              "bp": "False",
              "skinid": "10090",
              "container": "wear",
              "amount": "1"
            },
    Skinid is 0 by default, then you just go into that oxide API and find the right numbers to plug in. Reload your kits plugin via console, and then the kits will work just fine. Saved me $10 for the next video I plan to work on.

11. Good idea.
    I recently modified Give plugin to be able to set the skin.
    Also I wrote a plugin that allows to get indexed list with all skinIDs for the specified item. If the typed item has skin then you can get this item with /commandName <index>.
    I think I should modify the Kits plugin, thanks for your idea.

12. that's EAC and VAC bannable ^^ hope you didnt use it on your steam account ;)

13. looks like a hack/cheat to me

14. that's why i said that ;)

15. Why do you assume its a cheat? Looka like a mod to me, he is using a slash command to open it?

16. ha! didnt see that!
    well, it's very well made!

17. I still don't think its a mod without client side customization as I don't think you can add actual Item Slots to the UI without doing that.

18. Yeah that did surprise me, not sure what's going on with this one. I assume the UI stuff still has a lot of secrets we didn't pierce. What if he just using a lantern and covering up the stuff around it with UI? I dunno, just a guess. Could be a client-side mod also, I just wouldn't jump to conclusions :)

Edit: Looking at it again I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he did, prob just spawns a lantern, changes the text and action name. Not sure how he opens the inventory with it selected via the slash command though, but I suppose it could be possible?

19. This plugin for rust server. No cheat xD.