1. Hello everyone, I'm looking to expand upon my bow practice server (Brian's Bow Battlefield), but the problem I'm running into is the map size and how players spawn.

I'm not sure on the feasibility of developing a plugin like this, but if anyone thinks they can develop such a plugin, I would be happy to pay you for your work.

The Problem:
    When my player count rises, the map becomes absolute mayhem. It's simply not big enough to support more than 20 players and still provide a good place for practical learning. However, the problem I then encounter is that the server population drops dramatically during work/school hours - increasing the map size would then mean that it's far too big for players to practice during the low population periods.

The Solution:
    I need a plugin which will spawn players in one compact area, and that area will gradually increase as the server population goes up (giving players more area to spawn in). This would mean that during a low-population period, all players would spawn nice and closely without having to run too far to find someone else. It would also mean that as the population increases, players would have more spawn points and therefore they would be more spread-out and the gameplay would remain consistent regardless of population.

TL;DR:
    I need a plugin which spawns players more spread out as the server population grows, make one and I'll throw money at you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018
  2. You can google "RandomSpawns" this generates spawn points and it allows you to somewhat do that by choosing where players spawn in biomes depending on server pop.

3. Hmm... Something like that could work, but I don't really fancy spending hours going through countless seeds and world sizes to find a world that has everything I need with a good balance of the biomes, whilst fitting in something like a 0.7km map