1. I need a developer that is good with WebAPI and PHP to make it so I may use SourceBans 2.0.0 to coincide with the Enhanced Ban System | Oxide plugin for my Rust server.

I'm willing to pay for this, because it's no easy task.

A few obstacles I'm able to notice with my limited knowledge:
    • SourceBans uses the the traditional steamID method, and will not allow bans to be submitted without the format STEAM_0:0:00000, while Rust uses the steamID64, which identifies players through about 17 numbers arranged a certain way; different for each person.
    • SourceBans also needs to sync with the server's pre-existing banlist.
    • And lastly, ownerid/moderatorid needs to be integrated into Sourcebans somehow, and sync with the server the same way it would in Source.
    I know Rust uses Unity, and SourceBans is meant for Source games, but I've seen this done with Minecraft before, so I know it's slightly possible.

Yes, you may think I'm crazy, and maybe this is just a completely impossible thing to do. But I'm hoping someone out there can tell me different and say "Oh that's easy, I can do it no problem."

Anyone up for the task?

2. sourcebans require sourcemod and sourcemod doesn't support rust game :(

3. I know that... which is why I already stated in the original post:
    "I know Rust uses Unity, and SourceBans is meant for Source games, but I've seen this done with Minecraft before, so I know it's slightly possible."

And it doesn't REQUIRE SourceMod... That's just what it's designed for. I have SourceBans running right now that isn't attached to any servers with SourceMod. It's a WebAPI/Database.

4. Oh ok sorry my mistake. Good luck :)

5. I guess this isn't something anyone has the patience to do. Or perhaps it's impossible.

6. I'm having the same problem if anyone has an answer! Thanks

7. As i can see sourceban is using SourceQuery, but SourceQUery don't support rust natively, when i was used it i was forced to edit the file to match my need.
    It's possible but will need lot of modification