1. 1 The first error means that the load balance from the server isn't set correctly default is 100 set it to 400 max and its ofcource depehens on it how much kb your save file is but for now set the loadbalancer from 100 to 400 that will slove the frist problem.
    Second is your ram issue while you doesn't have enhough ram on your pc you will get this error.
    Well now the truth is that v1 doesn't have a improve memory from it self. So on the last one only what you can do is getting more ram onto your pc that schould fix the problem if not well yeah there is then nothing what you can do about it

2. The first error is nothing to worry about and doesn't have anything to do with the loadbalancerframebudget setting. That message is simply telling you that the server client had to adjust and why.... but it takes care of itself and the message is more of a notification than an error or warning. The loadbalancerframebudget command explained in the post above is something completely unrelated to this message. However you CAN use it to offset some lag issues and if you have good hardware on your server you can set it to as high as 30000 without negative effects (that's the setting I've used for years now after finding out 100 was wayyyyyyy too low and spending several weeks testing and finding the sweet spot for my hardware).... however no matter what you set it at it will have no effect on the loadbalanceritempool messages, but they are harmless and shouldn't be worried about. Basically the message is saying "hey, the previous setting was exceeded by this much and we adjusted for it" even though it doesn't describe that it adjusted, it does. You'll see this message several times on a populated server regardless of settings or performance

The second error is caused, in this case, by some things in the client needing to be optimized. It can happen when your ram usage is high, but it can also happen for many other reasons causing issues with connection. In this case (assuming you are on V2), I experience this after about 6 hours even though ram usage remains reasonable... therefor I suggest setting your server to restart every 6 hours instead of the typical 12 or 24 until they optimize the serverside client. That being said ram usage does seem to get too high after about 12 hours, but I haven't been able to run that long anyway without restarting. You can try using the "sendbuffersize" command in your autoexec file and setting it to 400000 (default is around 160,000 I believe, max is 420,000) to minimize the issue but you will still get this message after some time. Either way it is not an error that is specific to just one problem, it will show up anytime there is something essentially clogging up the buffer... or if the server's hardware is overused and/or under-powered, and/or connection speeds just aren't up to par. So basically as the developers mentioned in their dev blog this build sucks in regards to optimization and that's what is causing the issue. If you are running your server on a PC instead of a purpose-built server computer you will probably see the error even more than normal.

And btw this info is assuming you have a server who's population frequently achieves 30 or more... since that is what my server does and that's what I'm basing my info on. How often you see the second message will depend on how frequently you restart combined with your hardware, sendbuffersize setting, and average number of players.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2018