SignArtist

Moved

Total Downloads: 39,211 - First Release: Apr 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 19, 2018

4.88966/5, 145 likes
  1. Ive read the permissions information, I am the server owner and have Auth level 2, but no matter what permissions I give, it says I don't have permission to use the command.

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This doesn’t use auth levels. How did you grant the permissions?

3. here is a couple of screen shots
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522888901][/DOUBLEPOST]Please let me know asap, I really appreciate it.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are permissions, not commands. See: Using Permissions.

5. I'm not sure if I am doing something dim

I have entered the command into the console on the server

oxide.grant group default signartist.url

if I run that command again, it tells me that that group already has that permission, so it has taken effect

but I am still getting a 'no permission' error in game when trying to use /sil

6. Me too.

7. ok I was being dim, the disadvantages of running a test server and a live server!

8. Help me please

[​IMG]

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would mean the plugin is not loaded, and the file you have was likely modified or is not complete.

10. Yet I put the SignArtist.cs file in the plugin folder and reload my server, and here is the error that was generated to me, I had just redownload the new file.

11. Pls help me, i install libgdiplus and mono-devel using Debian-9-x86_64
    Code:
    ldconfig -p |grep libgdiplus
    Screenshot
    console say
    Code:
    DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll
    who i can fix it?

UPD. i install mono-complete, reboot and not work((( pls help

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2018
  12. I host my Server on zap-hosting and I am not allowed to have access to the server stuff where I can put in the gdiplus.dll and thats why signartist doesnt work, please help I want to use this plugin, its awesome

13. need access are sent pm to hoster install libs

14. I would like to know how to put a single image on multiple linked signs

15. pls help...

16. So, we've been having an issue where signs are being randomly erased on server restart. I say random because some signs will persist through ten restarts and suddenly go blank after a restart, while others will be /sil'd with an image and go blank immediately on the next server restart. Is this a known issue with a fix or is our server being dumb?

17. Hello i have probleme with my server. It's run on linux and I did everything written in the FAQ, but unfortunately I get the message "Your image was added to the download queue!". Are there ports to open to allow downloading or other?

18. Same for me as well, I have to install the plugin after EACH server restart. This is the ONLY plugin that is like this. Is there anything we should put into the config json to avoid this?

I haven't figured it out, because with or without the json, it seems to have the same variables etc.

19. I have this message in the console when I integrate the plugin in my server.
    (Error while compiling: SignArtist.cs(1249,0): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `--')