1. I would like to see more about the librarys used to make plugins.

I have installed Visual Studio with 2 extension that have been metioned in many post.

C# 1.13.1 forVisual Studio Code (powered by Omnisharp)
    ILSpy .NET Decompiler 0.30

Im not sure how to set up my workspace so that my plugin is linked to all the rust DLL files.

Anyone have a procedure for that?

2. It's not the same for linux. I have to create a dotnet program but i dont now how to add library to it

3. It is not possible to open project and dll within visual studio linux.

First there is no linux version of visual studio. Only visual studio code and it does not support projects like visual studio do.
    However, I was able to open Oxide.Core and Cshrap-assembly using monodevelop on a linux operating system.

Monodevelop crashed when I added the reference but after restarting it I could see the content of these library.

The reason why opening dll files on linux is not so easy is beacuse dll files are for windows operating system.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Linux can use .dll files too via Mono. The majority of Rust and all of Oxide are DLL format.

5. I should have used the term "dll files are native to windows". But yes, you can manage to use them in linux however it is not as userfriendly as visual studio on windows.