ServerInfo

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,610 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 53 likes
  1. I have several buttons in my info, but when I click on 3 or more, the stripes that surround the selected button do not disappear and begin to bug.

Attached Files:

2. Is there a way for this to possibly support multiple languages? Say someone in Mexico joins it reads from like ServerSinfoSP.json? Would be helpful, especially in Portuguese for the Brazillians.

3. i can help you, i'm brazillian, send me a message on profile

4. ^^^ same issue, nothing in config folder with server_info_text.

LoadConfig();
    var configFileName = Manager.ConfigPath + "/server_info_text.json";

5. After update, connecting to server, client gets this error: RPC Error in AddUI

Unloading plugin and it's gone.

[​IMG]

6. error after update please fixxy hehehe

(00:00:59) | TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Union16' from assembly 'Rust.Global, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

(00:17:08) | NetworkData.Write - no handler to write Facepunch.ObjectList -> Facepunch.ObjectList

LoneWolf disconnecting: RPC Error in AddUI

7. Can confirm. Working fine after removing ServerInfo. Other CUI plugins seem to be working.

8. Confirmed indeed

9. Fujikura updated ServerInfo with a new update entry:

10. Hi Fuji,

Since update, I see all \t I did in the config file

Can you fix it please?

11. The new update does not write a config file. Thanks for the great work, we like this modification.

12. hey, does anyone know how i can show this to all users who connect? mabe it lists it in the main page but i can't seem to find it. thanks!

13. Damn, my mistake I forgot the new version of Oxide. It all works great

14. Since update, I see all \t I did in the config file

remove all the \t then it works

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
  15. That took me hours to detect problem now we have to run server without /info I hope u can fix, it was a nice plugin.

16. Which problem?

17. rpc add ui error on join

18. Hi need some help, i've seen quite a few people who have transparency on the buttons to reflect background image, can anyone tell me how to achieve this effect?

19. \t is no longer working to add indentations....

it sees spaces now though in config

rust001.png rust002.png

20. Dont worry figured it out, it's the RRBBGGAA part. Change AA values under 50 to get a translucent effect. (changing Alpha)