1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you aren't setting a size and seed, it'd be random each time you start the server and you'd have a new map each time. If you starting with a .bat, that's where you should be setting it, else you can try your server.cfg file.

2. that makes alot of sense as my seed size is 123456, how do i setup a .bat file ? my Run_Ds reads
    echo off
    :start
    cd rustds
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.hostname "420Zone- X5,INSTA,TP/H,LOOT+,NoBP,WIPED 22/1!!!" +server.port 28015 +server.identity "my_server" +server.seed 1234567 -logFile "output.txt"
    cd ../
    goto start

3. Can you push the oxide update to gameservers.com it says its version 2.0.3818 (re uploaded), but when you install it, it says 2.0.3817

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be your .bat file.

Please see the Oxide changelog: Release build changelog

5. I did check there before posting. I did re install the available file and its still 2.0.3817 I contacted GameServers they confirmed. They are installing 2.0.3818 manually.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3818 will show 3817 as the version, that's what the changelog says. If you update to 3819 (not posted in the changelog), it will show the correct version.

7. Also getting:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<StartServer>c__Iterator2' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at Bootstrap+<DedicatedServerStartup>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Going to try a clean install of Rust Server + Oxide.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516939906][/DOUBLEPOST]After starting over, and installing the latest oxide, I did notice the error "Local hash did not match remote hash for CSharpCompiler.exe, attempting download again". Not sure if that was related to my problem from last time?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

1st message is an error, and it means that your server is somehow outdated, using mixed versions, or not complete.

2nd message was a warning, not an error, and it means that the compiler was not downloaded yet, so it downloaded it.

9. Thank you Wulf! I really appreciate all of the time you put in to helping people out.