1. I am having the same issue. Previous saves wont work

2. I'm kind of "new" (playing since december) but as I know there is like a monthly forced wipe right? And I think I will do the wipe now too

3. I had this happen, didnt SS the error. But I simply executed a restart and the server loaded up. Try that. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455841676][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Wulf, last one worked, now this hotfix you just posted wont boot. I get this: Gyazo - 19dcac1980d1ca32d5d135ec8b2403a0.png it stalls there.

4. Wiped our server to prevent the error, We needed to restart the server and guess what? The error has reappeared. There must be a plugin causing this damage because my Vanilla server has no problems.

@Wulf any idea what's going on here?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like your Rust save is corrupt, so you may end up having to wipe.

6. Would there be any way to save this world?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455848419][/DOUBLEPOST]Wiped my server save and I still get the same error...

7. I have the same issue and will wipe to try and fix it. But heres the log before I do. Hope it helps.

Error Log, Partial Preview:

Code:
    NullReferenceException
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at BaseEntity.Save (.SaveInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseCombatEntity.Save (.SaveInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNPC.Save (.SaveInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.ToStream (System.IO.Stream stream, .SaveInfo saveInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.GetSaveCache () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at SaveRestore.GetSaveCache () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Bootstrap+<StartServer>c__Iterator9.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename:  Line: -1)Crash!!!

Attached Files:

8. I wiped earlier too and on restart it broke again, I think we should wait until its sorted.

9. Same issue ...

After full wipe, the problem back again after a server restart ... .sav can't be loaded ... :/ Server .. OFF

10. It seems like it's a problem from Rust/Oxide...? I mean im not a developer but since the update nothing works...?

11. Hmmm since todays Oxide or rust update I dont know, mostly 90% of buildings and bases lost theyr walls ect only foundations are still ok, deployables and other disapeared... Anybody else had this issue? players are kinda mad :D

12. Got this Error:

Code:
    9:42 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnBasePlayerAttacked' on plugin 'rustcore v1.0.0' (InvalidOperationException: Steamworks is not initialized.)
    9:42 AM [Debug]   at Steamworks.InteropHelp.TestIfAvailableGameServer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Steamworks.SteamGameServerStats.GetUserStat (CSteamID steamIDUser, System.String pchName, System.Int32& pData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at PlayerStatistics.Add (System.String name, Int32 var) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BasePlayer.OnKilled (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseCombatEntity.Die (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BasePlayer.Die (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseCombatEntity.Hurt (.HitInfo info, Boolean useProtection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BasePlayer.Hurt (.HitInfo info, Boolean useProtection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseCombatEntity.OnAttacked (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BasePlayer.OnAttacked (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.RustCore.IOnBasePlayerAttacked (.BasePlayer player, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455872887][/DOUBLEPOST]i want not wipe all 2 weeks beacause of this update shit!

13. same here. i just did a validate+update, then patched with newest oxide, and booted.
    Works so far.

And on the decay matter, i gave the players a 100k stone kit to rewall there bases.
    Seems to work.

14. Yeah for the 1st time I needed to give to all players some resources... kinda sad but still, world is going on and nobody got hurt ;) Only bad words towards us Admins and Oxide developers - kids will cry no matter what you do

15. This error is NOT Oxide-related, my vanilla server behave the same.

16. erm why does the console say not connected?

17. I've reinstalled my server 3 times, still get the error after a couple of saves, i'm getting frustrated!

18. Me too.....not a corrupt save. Something to do with latest oxide.....