Rust Scrap drop modification

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by myles., Oct 6, 2017.

1. Can't seem to find this option within better loot, and can't find a bespoke plugin.

Anyone know of a way of increasing the amount of scrap dropped?

Thanks

2. Same request

3. Agreed. It would be awesome if this could be it's own plugin.

4. obj

obj

AlphaLoot allows you to modify scrap drops

5. Even with Loot set to Vanilla, its totally different from Vanilla loot, just so you can boost the Scrap ammount

6. Copy/paste the loot table from pastebin and then you can modigy just the scrap, I did it on my server

7. Complete disagree. The items and amount are the same, only the weigthing is'nt used cause it cannot be applied by a simple list usage with percent modifiers. Otherwise, when it would be that easy, people would need anyway nothing more than LootConfig ;)

8. It's not just the tables, item rareity is way off, vanilla you get heaps of components from barrel drops, with AL you get mostly items and occasionally components.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507598681][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Play for an hour on vanilla looting barrels, then play with AL enabled set to vanilla, the lists may be the same but the way it plays is totally different
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507599009][/DOUBLEPOST]Also don't get me wrong, AL is a fantastic plugin, and I love your work on a it Fuji, but you can't just enable it to use vanilla and boost scrap and have the same experience as pure vanilla loot. Really is extremely different.

9. Thats simply reasoned in the difference of complex weighting system (like the LootSpawn system uses) and a basic rarity system like AlphaLoot uses. Thats why the inbuilt loot spawn system results in other values.
    A plugin cannot really migitate the full weighting system by an eased up config file to be used by everyone without having studied game internals.

10. Indeed, it definitely would be very complex.
    With your work on AL, could you see a way to be able to modify scrap amounts without changing the inbuilt loot spawn system?

11. @Wulf
    Any chance we could get this one approved?

12. Unless hooks are implemented into Better Loot, no. Could use a timer solution but that's not the greatest.